_PROLOGUE_

Salaam/Hey Beautiful people....it's nice to meet again, in a new story, show some love by voting🙃

Writing has always being one of the things I love the most and sharing a story with you is totally different and amazing feel, it's really hard putting how good it feels in words, I feel like the words aren't enough...

Anyways welcome to another journey with me, i hope you like this book and check out beyond the stars if you didn't....

Thank you

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share.

 [INTRODUCTION]

"Why are they always beating you, Mammy?" Asked little Alishaa as she noticed her mother trying to clean tears from her already red eyes. "Oh, they are not beating me; it is just a game, baby," said the mother, trying to calm her worried daughter.

"I know you are trying not to make me worry, but Mama, I am old enough to understand." "Oh, sorry, I forgot my daughter is 10," said the mother teasingly, hoping Alishaa would drop the conversation.

"When I grow up, I will make sure they suffer the way they made you suffer too," said Alisha, anger following every word she said. "No Lishaa. We will leave them to Allah; remember, revenge is not a good thing."

"But we can't always live like this, Mama; they are always making you suffer; you don't even go to the restaurant anymore; they took it from you." After much thought, the mother decided it was best if they left to give her daughter a better future.

"Yes, it is time for us to find a way out." Alishaa looked at her mother confusedly. "How?" She asked as she watched her mother lock the bedroom door. She furrowed her brows in disarray.

"We should run away..." Nadiya started packing what was left of their clothes after making sure the door was properly locked.

"What about Daddy? He said he would come back soon." Nadiya stopped folding the T-shirt in her hands as she remembered her husband. Her eyes teared up as she remembered her peaceful days and the last time she saw him.

He was truly her paradise on earth. "He will find us someday, InshAllah." Putting Alishaa's backpack on her back, she took the suitcase that held all their important things and took the step that changed their lives completely.

~~~~~~

"Hey mammy, can you help me with my homework?" 13-year-old Faaris came into his mother's 132-square-foot bedroom. She stood by the king-size royal bed, looking at herself in the standing mirror opposite. "No, not today, Faaris; I am really busy, and I know you are smart enough to do your homework alone," she replied as she checked herself in the mirror one last time.

"But that was what you said three days ago, and..." he said sadly. "Sorry kiddo, I have to meet the weekend ladies. Bye." She took her curse, kissed his forehead, and walked out. Her expensive 4-foot heels made a sound with each step she took.

He sighed and was about to walk out of the room when he noticed his mother forgot to turn off the hair dryer she used. He switched the dryer off and left.

He headed to his grandmother's room, which was on the first floor of the six-story mansion. Using the lift, he was there in minutes.

He knocked on the door and stood by it, waiting for permission to go in. After some minutes, an elderly voice said, "Come in." "Oh, my favourite grandson," said his grandmother, pulling him into used the moment she saw him.

His face lightened up a little; he believes his grandmother is the only person who understands him and has time for him. "What's with the sad face?" She asked him, looking worriedly at his face.

"Nothing, Grandma," he said, giving her a small smile, trying to convince her. "I know you're not telling me the truth," she said, running her hands through his thick black hair, one of the things he likes, as he laid down his head on her lap. "Can I ask you a question, Grandma?" "Sure, my boy."

"Is Yummaa my mother?" She tensed at the question but still answered it; she knew it would come sooner or later. "Of course, why are you asking such a question?"

"Because she never shows any care towards me or tries to understand me, she always doesn't have time for me; she only cares about the weekend ladies." He said the last part with a little hatred. He never liked any of the ladies from his mother's friend group. "There is no such thing, my boy; she cares but fails to show that; don't worry, you will not understand that now." Okay, Grandma, but I know you and Nihaal will always be my first choice." "It will change once you meet your destined girl."

"Destined girl?" "Yes, my boy, there's one beautiful girl who's meant for you; you will love her more than me and everyone else, and then she will be your first choice." "No, you will always be my first! No one will take your place because you are the only person who understands me." "Don't worry, Faaris, she will understand you more than I do and will love you with all her heart," said the grandma, smiling at his wondering face.

Don't forget to tell me what you think

Love y'all (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Manallie........