_CHAPTER{49}_

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE; NIGHTMARE

Walking up the staircase to Faaris's floor she found Samira walking out the apartment she now calls home. She stood looking at her as she waved at someone probably Faaris and turned towards the elevator.

"And if it is not the ugly wife"

"God save me it is the witch again" Said Alishaa rolling her eyes.

"Of course you have attitude if not I don't know what Faaris saw in you, I mean even though it is fake" She said and laughed.

Alishaa got angry instantly Faaris told her not to tell Druvh and there he is telling his so called friend.

"Anyways it was a great day having to stay all day with that one favourite person since the days through good and bad times, you won't understand that new comer" Alishaa rolled her eyes and walked to the apartment trying to act like the words actually hurt her.

"I don't have time to waste Samira" She said turning to her door. She wanted to reply her back but remembered what Maryam told her.

"I should be saying that" She rolled he eyes and walked towards the elevator. Alishaa sighed and opened the apartment door to meet with Faaris standing by the couches.

"Finally you are back, I was about to call you" He said with a small smile on his Faaris.

"Yeah Salam" She said and walked past him to the couch. He noticed her mood isn't the same as always, since she is always the excited one.

"Waalaikumsalaam, did something happen? Did you have an argument with Samira outside she just left?"

"Of course you will ask that first you told me not to tell Druvh about the marriage and you told your friend!"

"I-"

"Salaam Lishaa sorry I just had to try your chicken salad, i will go home now bye" Said Naadir coming out of the kitchen cutting Faaris off. She gave him a small smile as he walked out of the door. He noticed the tension but decided to not ask about it since they are now a couple.

"I am going to bed" She said walking to her room

"But you just came and didn't even eat"

"I am not hungry" She said and slammed the door shut. He looked at the door and raised his brows He knows she is jealous but he didn't know she will hold it all day. He decided to apologies properly tomorrow and tell her about the Samira situation.

He walked to the reading table and decided to work knowing even if he goes to bed now he will not be able to sleep until his normal bedtime.

After hours of working and the clocking ringing 3am, he decided to sleep, unknowingly he forgot about time and worked overtime. He was walking to his room when he heard a gasps followed by sobs and whispers. He stopped looked around he walked to Alishaa's room hearing it is from the room. He knocked but answer, he knocked again calling her name. After some minutes he decided to enter.

He found her sweating and moving on the bed crying, it was like she was having a panic attack in sleep. He rushed to her side shaking her.

"Alishaa wake up"

"Let me go" She whisper yelled. He got her into a seating position shaking her. She opened her eyes gasping for air as her eyes turned red and started crying trying to breathe.

"Calm down, Alishaa it is just me Faaris, listen to my voice!"

"Hey look at me breathe" After having a hard time focusing she turned to her eyes to his. And slowly she started calming down.

He looked down at her and just held her to his chest as she cried, it was the first time he ever held her like this and yet it felt very normal and familiar to him but his focus is on finding out about Alishaa and her past this the third he witness her having a panic attack.

"This is so hard! It keeps coming back even after I say i moved on!" She mumbled on his chest crying. As her hand held his tightly, after some minutes of crying her heart out she started calming down realising her position with Faaris she moved slightly from him.

"I am sorry burdened you, normally it is Mama here" She said letting go if him.

"You didn't burden me Alishaa!" He said looking at her shaking hands on her lap. He decided to take the chances and held it. She looked at him as he did so.

"But-Just go back to bed I will handle myself"

"Do you really think I will leave you? I didn't marry you to let you suffer Alishaa"

"But it is even fake and just-" She sighed as tears flew from her eyes.

"Forget about that, do you want to talk about it?" She shook her head looking down. He let go of her hand making her sigh thinking he is leaving.

He walked and climbed on to the bed leaning on the bed board, pulling her to him, she turned and looked at him.

"Just lay your head and only think about the good thoughts, I know I am crossing my limits but I can't live you like that Alishaa you are too important for me to do that" She looked at his eyes that held nothing but sincerity. She moved closer to him, keeping her head on his shoulders. As he took her hand again holding it in his.

For the first time in her life she is letting someone take control of her life and letting herself be in the moment. She thought about when the marriage contract will come to an end leading him to leave her, she can't get close to him just for it to end like that. She decided to let go of it for now and enjoy his company leaving the worry for the daytime.