_CHAPTER{25}_

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE

Nifaas was busier than ever, employees going up and down trying to make sure everything is in order, by order by of the Ahfaad heir of course.

Rashid sat down at park looking at a picture of a girl. With so much affection as Alishaa noticed him but there was something else too, like sadness. She thought of going over and comforting him, since in all this time he is the most funniest and the one that always cheers her.

"And who touched my Rashy?" She said dramatically rolling her sleeves up, he looked at her a small smile on his face. Alishaa did a lot of funny things but he only smiled, showing her he wasn't his normal self.

"Alright what is it? I know I might not know what the exact problem is but please tell me...it is said that you feel better When you say it out" She pouted looking at him. He sighed deciding to tell her, but not after agreeing not to tell Faaris or Naadir, they will be worried sick, knowing he is not okay. The main reason he avoided them the whole day.

"So let's just say it is a normal love problem"

"You love her but didn't tell her?"

"Not really somewhat like this but she got to know from another person, and months before coming here i told her, but she has been avoiding me. So i followed Faaris with the intention of staying with him as long as he stays to keep my mind off things" Alishaa sat next to him, sighing. She has never been in love but she knows the type of feeling Rashid was feeling.

"But she didn't tell you anything right?"

"I didn't see or talk to her ever since the night i told her about my feelings about five months ago"

"Maybe she has her own reasons, but were you two close?"

"Yeah, i am best friends with her brother and i am mostly with them. She doesn't have friends because of jealousy something so she always hangs with us and i got attached to her the most, we were four Together but after the past five years, something happened and we divided, not really but he cut himself out of us.... Anyways our relationship didn't stop it got stronger and i fell deeper"

"Did you ever think that maybe she is scared of her brother?"

"I honestly don't know, it maybe true i never thought of it..." He kept his phone next to him rubbing his temples. Alishaa was shocked that he was telling her his problem without doubting maybe he was serious about thinking of her as his sister.

"Don't think too much about it, if it is real it will surely happen and why not go to her? Show her you are serious about this matter"

"But i heard she received a proposal for a marriage"

"And what are you doing here? Man up and get your girl don't be stupid... I mean you already are but you need to fight for your rights, dreams, and your love.. Go and know where you stand"

"I think you are right i will definitely go and get her! But after your fashion show if not Faaris will kill me alive" He said laughing, Alishaa smiled feeling glad she was able to make him smile.

"I think even now he is thinking of killing us, cause we have to be at the rehearsals but we here" She said standing up, Rashid stood up as well.

"But Lishaa?"

"Yeah?"

"As a person who doesn't want to talk about marriage or get married, how comes you can give relationships advice?"

"I don't know I just happen to know it! And also It's not that I don't want to get married, it is just i believe love is not for me...let's forget about me and head to the hall"

"Yeah sure"

They walked back to the New Jersey performing arts center, with different kinds of food. Remembering the models and the teammates haven't eaten since morning. As soon as they reached everyone cheered taking foods. Models eating salads and fruits. Others eating either burgers, fries or nuggets. Alishaa took the packaged sandwich she got for Faaris, with her own food box and started looking for him.

She found him seated in the backstage, at a corner, typing on his computer and looking seriously at the screen.

"You should've had Tech company instead you know?"

"Oh my! I knew i should have asked you when starting the company" He said sarcastically, not looking up from his laptop. She rolled her eyes placing the sandwich box and a Can Coke next to his laptop. He looked up raising his right brow.

"I figured you didn't eat, that's why you have a lame sarcasm remark" She smirked keeping her own box opposite him. Dragging a chair, she sat down and started opening the box. She looked up to see him still typing. She sighed and closed his laptop. He was about to say something when she stopped him as if knowing what he was going to say.

"Sushh... For once in your life just listen to me and eat, you can always continue" He stared at her as he felt the unknown but beautiful feeling. It was the first time since the last five years someone has actually dared to stop him from working and goes against his word.

"I am going to eat just for you to stop irritating me"

"Whatever you say Mr Grinch"

"You seriously should stop me calling me that"

"Why? It's fun to tease you and also it suits your personality"

"I know you have something for me but not that you will go any limits for me"

"I never thought you are a daydreamer"

"Anything could happen when someone stays with you"

"So Druvh is right huh?" She said with a smile on her face knowing Faaris doesn't like him. Seeing his face expression changed proved that to her.

"And what did the weird friend say?"

"He said that people get attached to my good acts after staying with me and me changing you to a better person proved that"

"I know he is weird but i never thought he can lie like that!"

"Ohg congratulations on finally ruining my mood bye!" She got with her almost empty containers and left. Faaris stared at her at she walked away and shook his head, slightly smiling

"I hate to admit it but for sure your friend is right!" He sighed. Removing a tissue from his pockets, he continued working after cleaning his hands and mouth.