_CHAPTER{46}_

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX; Mrs AHFAAD

"So you are going to marry me?"

"Yeah even though you didn't give me the best proposal, I will!"

"I didn't propose to you or anything like that!"

"Would you rather get married to the ugly dude or me?"

"Well I will go for you"

"There you have your answer, I will go tell MamaNadee to stop her from worrying" He said. She stood up after him and walked behind him as he walked to her window.

"How did you know the guy is ugly?" She asked dragging the blanket towards her window after him.

"I just know and I don't appreciate my wife talking about other men!" She stopped and looked up at him

"I am not married to you yet!"

"Not after you proposed to me and I said yes" He smirked as she stood by the window looking confused.

"Get in already you will catch cold!" He said and entered her room, she came in right after him. Her gown sticking to the window again, she groaned and turned to remove it only to lose her step.

"Falling for me already wifey?" He teased as he held onto her. His smile dropped as he looked at her hands that are covered with red rashes.

Seeing he noticed her hand she dragged it from his hands quickly but he held it tightly, dragging her sleeves up revealing the rest rashes.

"You didn't have those yesterday? Was it because I sat next to you?" He asked guilt appearing on his face. She dragged her hand away from his and walked further into the room.

"No, it is because of the hug earlier from Nihaal not you" She replied looking down as she hid her hands.

"Oh, so that is what it happens when you get in contact with someone?" She hesitated before answering him.

"Yeah when I am not comfortable" She replied still looking down. Faaris noticed her discomfort but decided to keep asking her, since he wanted to know more about her but she keeps ending the conversation.

"When did it start?"

"Why are you asking me all this questions? Isn't the marriage just for a short time?" Even though what she said is true he couldn't help but feel hurt by her words.

"Alishaa even though I do have feelings for you I am not taking advantage of the situation, just helping you out!" He said looking directly into her eyes. She looked confused at his words, before she could ask more questions he quickly talk and walked out.

"I will send Nihaal with an ointment I think it will help" He said.

~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe my Lishuu is married!" Said Nadiya holding a hand over her chest, crying.

"I can't believe I am married!" Mumbled Alishaa looking at the cup of water on the table.

"Thankfully I will no longer have a hard time of waking her up"

"Yeah" Alishaa added, they all looked at her waiting for realisation to hit her.

"Wait! What?"

"You will be moving with your husband of course!"

"What now?" She stood up looking between her mother and Faaris who shrugged.

"She meant you will leave this house and live with Faaris now" Said Rashid word after word. She rolled her eyes and huffed.

"I know what it meant!" She replied

"I can't do that, Mama isn't this fake and just needed to be on paper? Until we are done with the deal?"

"The deal is already off and about the wedding it is not fake Alishaa, it is also a tradition for the bride to go to her husband's house" Said Nadiya sternly.

"What tradition? Since when do we go by tradition Mama? And the wedding is not fake? What I'm I missing?"

"That is a lot of questions wow!" Said Nihaal trying to lighten up their moods, which the mother and daughter ignored completing their conversations.

"We don't do traditions but we have to this time! Alishaa I didn't get you married so you will get divorced the next day, I also have dreams you know, I am not just trying to sell you off" Said Nadiya angrily and walked to her room.

Alishaa also got up and walked to her room crying. Rashid and Nihaal turned looking at Faaris who is staring at Alishaa's bedroom door. He looked back at them raising his brow.

"We got the mother you go after your wife" They said and ran to Nadiya's room before he could stop them. He wasn't intending to either way.

He walked to Alishaa's door, after taking deep breaths he opened the door. Alishaa turned around and saw Faaris by the door standing she sniffed looking at the ground. After a minute she had silence, she looked up and saw Faaris still in his position, he looked frozen.

"You going to stand there all day?" He cleared his throat and came in. He dragged her reading table chair and sat down opposite her.

"Go ahead and be on Mama's side!" She mumbled but he heard her. He always pictured Alishaa to be the type with very dark hair from her brows but never thought it will true. Looking at her seated on the bed her down and her head uncovered for the first time made him forget what he came to say and just sat down looking at her.

"You think so?"

"I know so, see it is not that I don't want to fulfil her dream but it is just so hard and all I wanted is for her to be happy but I can't seem to give her what she wants Faaris"

"Alishaa I don't want to lie to you, I married you not to get divorced to you so soon, I never pictured me to be married but you being the wife made me want to give it a try!" Alishaa's crying stopped as she looked at him, his eyes held sincerity. She isn't the one to believe words since that incident but hearing it from Faaris she wants to believe it again.

"Why should I believe you?"

"I don't lie and you know that, so you move in anytime you want, I will arrange a room for you" He said standing up and walking to the door.

"What the? I didn't even tell you my answer!" She voiced out

"But were you going to?"

"Yeah maybe!" She mumbled slowly. He turned and looked at her smirking

"You look beautiful with your hair down by the way" He winked at her and walked out. She furrowed her brows before touching her head.

"Ya Faaris!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled her Faces turning red. Faaris chuckled as he walked out of the corridor to the living room.

"Weldon MamaNadee nice drama I think she will agree now" Said Nihaal high fiving Nadia.

"So all was fake?" He asked raising his brow at them. They looked at each other opening their mouths but no word is came out.