_CHAPTER{34}_

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR; FALLING DEEPER

Alishaa walked back and forth looking at Druvh's suit, it is almost the end of the show and she hasn't figured out what to do with the torn suit. She looked at the top pocket that was torn, thinking of what to do with it.

Druvh looked at her nervously, feeling bad for tearing her great design, after she trusted him with it. Soon an idea came to her head and she ran to her backpack that was kept in a small room that would not contain more two people. And removed something from it and went back to Druvh.

"It's time Alishaa!!! What do we do?"

"We should just forget about it!" Voices of the employees filled up the area, Alishaa almost lost concentration as they continued blabbing about what could happen.

"Y'all should keep quiet and let the lady work" Yelled Riyaa making them all shut up. Alishaa silently thanked her as she worked on the suit that was still on Druvh.

Faaris walked to the backstage, hearing there's a problem from Renzo, he frowned seeing Alishaa and Druvh's position. They weren't close but he still didn't like that they are just 2meters away from each other. Renzo saw his reaction and smirked, keeping in mind to tell Rashid and Naadir about it.

"Done!" Said Alishaa fixing the Peacock designed head pin in a way that it wouldn't be recognized as a pin, hiding the torn part.

"Thank you Alishaa...god you are so talented, you-" Druvh started complementing her making Faaris feel more uncomfortable and an angry after seeing Alishaa was blushing at his words.

"You may want to head out Mr Fu'ad" Said Faaris in stern voice. He thanked Alishaa once more and walked out of the backstage to the runways. Alishaa and Riyaa leaned behind the curtains looking at the judges reactions. Alishaa was beyond nervous, Faaris saw her nervousness, and walked to them.

"Don't worry we got this!" He said they turned and looked at him. Alishaa felt relived, even though she saw the judges were actually smiling.

"InshAllah" They replied and went back to watching. Soon it was time for Faaris to make the last speech.

"Thank you for attending the event and this is the end of Nifaas ready-to-wear winter/Fall collection. Welcome my creative-Designer Riyaa Muhammad" Riyaa adjusted her scarf and walked out smiling as people clapped she bowed.

"And Nifaas new fashion designer Alishaa Saleh" Alishaa's heartbeat quickened as she walked out of the curtains to the runway. The lights were back to full brightness. She did same as Riyaa and smiled at Faaris who nods at her. And she went back to the backstage.

"Thank you for attending, enjoy the after party" They clapped as he got down from the stage and everyone started getting up and walking out.

~~~~~~
Faaris stood in the middle of the crowd, at his company's auditorium, as people come to congratulate him on the beautiful show. He was just waiting for the night to finish. He heard whispers, behind him and around him. He looked at Naadir asking him what happened, he pointed at something behind him after he turned immediately his breath quicken looking at Alishaa, who is dressed in black glittery polyester and satin ball gown. 

The upper part made with satin, with a lot of glitters and the flare in polyester, the hand in a long sleeve that stopped below her elbows. She was wearing a 3ft black ankle strap heels. Her scarf was tied up around her hair that is in a ponytail, the endings were out. The female population present there were all looking at the dress liking it. Next to her is Riyaa dressed in a blue A-line dress, made from cashmere and silk, with glitters, her hand were in balloon sleeves and her scarf tied the same way Alishaa's was tied. Alishaa left her side after seeing her husband came to her.