_CHAPTER{60}_

CHAPTER SIXTY; Indeed with every hardship there is ease

Life is really an unexpected something, the way the change of reality happens just proves how we can never be the planners of what is already planned but we can always wish it comes in our favour.

Today is the sixth year without Grandma Ahfaad, Maraam and Alishaa decided to cook food and share it among those who cannot afford, together with Maryam, Nadiya, Nihaal and surprisingly Samira. She apologised to Alishaa for her rudeness the last time saying it was ordered by her mother.

"What took you so long? Did Faaris wake up?" Asked Maraam whispering as Alishaa reached the kitchen door.

"Sorry I was showering, no he did not wake up" They agreed on letting it be a surprised to Faaris, as they all sneaked out at 4am in the morning to start all the cooking.

"Alright they are outside, come help me get a bag of rice first"

"Okay" She smiled and followed her into the storeroom they got the bag each of them holding the endings and took it to the backyard where big cooking pots where kept with the ladies and the helps cooking.

They finished cooking and packaging around 9 in the morning, they were all exhausted but the excitement of giving away the food has taken over their emotions.

"Okay ladies why don't we all fresh up and come back?"

Asked Maraam removing her blue apron, they all nodded and went to change. Nadiya and Samira were each given a guest room on the first floor whereas Maryam has a room there already.

Samira got ready first and decided to wait for them in the living room, as she entered the corridor she bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" She said realising she stepped on the person's shoe with her 3inches heels.

"Don't worry about it" Hearing the voice she looked up and saw Naadir, who is looking as handsome as every day. Today looking a little different as he wore casual outfits. A blue jeans paired with a grey Jumper and black and blue Jordan.

"I know I am good looking but you are drooling" He said smirking, making her step out of her trance.

"You wish man, I was just wondering how you are wearing casuals today?"

"Oh yeah Alishaa made us all wear casuals, saying we always wear suits"

"Well you look good" He blushed putting his hands in his pockets.

"So I assume you are letting go Faaris now?" He asked after a little while

"Why do you say that?"

"You and Alishaa seem to be on good terms" He stated the obvious which she shrugged to.

"Yeah well I wasn't that much into him, I was pressured"

"So do I have a chance now?" He asked getting serious. She kept quiet looking anywhere but him.

"It is okay, so what will you do now?"

"Well Mama will have my head knowing I am here and not at work but she will have my body too knowing I am going to Art school" Even though, he still hadn't gotten a chance with her after been in love with her all his life. He cannot help but be happy she is going after her dreams.

"Well I am very happy with that decision"

"You are? Most people will think I am crazy because i am a heir and all that"

"Yeah but that is not your dream, you were born into that but not your dream and I am not most people"

"Oh that I believe, you are one of the people that will I never disrespect, you have always been there for me" She said slowly looking at him. She knows she has a liking for him but she thinks she cannot drag him into her messed up world, she wants to be stable first.