Two

(I'm not sure what exact day school ends usually but imma just pretend it's in June)

June 12th 2020
Monday mornings made everyone tired in their friend group. Especially Stanley which wasn't ever good.

*Ding*

Richie
6:45 am
R: hey I'm outside hurry
S: I'm coming.
R: that's what he said
S: I really hate you sometimes
R: no you don't :) We're coming inside to sit down.

Stanley rolls his eyes at the message. Ignoring the last part of it.

School starts at 8 so he has enough time to do what he usually does in the morning.

Taking a shower. Check. Picking out some clothes. Check. Brushing his teeth. Check. Making his bed. Check.

Now what's left is breakfast. For Richie to be there he's awfully quiet. "Rich? Please tell me you're not about to burn my couch again?"

He stops in his tracks. Six people sit in his living room. "Hi Mikey, Hi Ben." He smiles at the two playing on a Nintendo switch.

"I'm Eddie. Eddie Kaspbrak." He holds a hand out to shake. Stanley finds it uncommon for someone his age to have a nice handshake like himself. He nods at it. "Beverly Marsh." He nods once again.

"Stanleyyyyyy?" "What rich?" "Could you make me some pancakes." He sticks his lower lip out. "Sure whatever." "Could I help? I like making pancakes and I want some anyways. If that's fine with you." "Sure. Anyone else?"

Four more hands go up. One sits quietly judging Stanley. He can feel their eyes searching his face.

"Alright then."

Seven pancakes later Stanley brings all of them on a plate. Putting them on the coffee table.

Of course Richie eats it as soon as it's in his line of vision. "Richie be careful it's gonna burn your mouth." Eddie sits beside him, cutting his own pancake. Eddie can feel the look Richie is giving him. "Here have half. I ate earlier." Richie smiles and grabs half of Eddies food.

Stanley looks for a place to sit. The only one left is between two people. Eddie and Bill. He puts his plate down and goes upstairs, eating the pancake on his way. Grabbing his backpack and shoes too.

"Boo!" "Richie!" He squeals at Richie's cold hands going up his shirt. "You are so mean." Richie stands there with the boy. Resting his hands around his waist, and his head on the boys shoulder.

"You know you love me stan." "Yes yes I do." Richie takes a bite of Stanley food, basically eating it all.

The kissing the back of the boys neck, unwrapping his arms from Stanley's bare torso.

(He has a shirt on and stuff. Richie put his hands under his shirt to make it more clear)

Yes.

Richie does a have a crush on Stan. He has it for a while. Stanley pieced it together over time. Richies left subtle hints but has also found someone else to bother with his ways.

*Ding*
??
??: hey it's Eddie. Richie gave me your phone number. We're all leaving now. :)
S: okay :)
*name changed to Eddie*