(R) Chapter Twenty-One: Flames on the Water

Beginne am Anfang

Azura: Exactly. The invasion that killed him and the invasion that wiped out the rest of his country were separate, and Nohr attacked both times while Hoshido didn't do anything to hold them accountable at the time... 

Corrin: Still, I suppose that we can save the political thoughts for later. After all, we've got more than enough on our hands at the moment. The fight is waiting for us, and I get the feeling the rest of our soldiers are wondering where we got off to as well. 

Azura: You're right... Let's do this. 

(The battle begins. The objective is to defeat the boss, Rivalis. Rivalis is classed as a Paladin. There are many enemies of various classes scattered around the map that happen to respawn rather often. When the fight properly starts, the following dialogue plays out.)

Rivalis: You... I know you... 

Azura: M-Me...? Ah... No, it... No... 

Corrin: Azura, are you alright? 

Azura: Y-Yes... Let's just get this over with... 

(If Corrin initiates combat with Rivalis, the following dialogue plays out.)

Corrin: You're the leader of these forces, are you not? 

Rivalis: You... You have the same draconic power as him... 

Corrin: What? 

Rivalis: You are like Anankos... Why do you fight him...? 

Corrin: I don't understand--

Rivalis: You should join us... We are better for you than those fools... 

Corrin: That isn't an option for me. I'm sorry to have to do this, but... You've left me with no choice. Let's take care of this! 

(If Azura initiates combat with Rivalis, the following dialogue plays out.)

Azura: No... It can't be, but... You fit the description so perfectly, so... It must be... 

Rivalis: You look just like her... Arcadia... 

Azura: Arcadia... You know my mother? 

Rivalis: But of course... She and I... We were once married, so that means... You are... 

Azura: I... I have to do this... I'm sorry... Father. 

(If Lilith initiates combat with Rivalis, the following dialogue plays out.)

Lilith: You're the leader here, aren't you? I'm going to give you one warning here and now. Step aside, or you're going to suffer the attack of a lifetime! 

Rivalis: You carry a dragonstone... It feels so similar to him... 

Lilith: To him...? 

Rivalis: Anankos... That stone is... Asazhi... 

Lilith: ... 

Rivalis: Come with us... You are one of us... 

Lilith: I... I may have once been like you, but that's not the case anymore. Anankos may have created me, but... I'm not going to serve him now. I've found my own place in the world, and if that pits me against people like you... Then so be it! 

(If anyone else initiates combat with Rivalis, the following dialogue plays out.)

Rivalis: You may call me Rivalis... I am a servant of Anankos. That is all you need to know... Now... Die.