Seungcheol nods and bows, "I regret it deeply. I am sorry Father and Mother. I will repent during my time in the human world." The Queen nods, satisfied with the answer that her son gave. "I will take my leave now," Seungcheol says, bowing again and exiting the throne room. As he does, he lets out a sigh of relief, thankful that his parents aren't skinning him alive and are actually giving him a second chance.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Seungcheol is swarmed by his advisors the second that he exits the room. "Did you really yell at your parents!?" Seungkwan asks.

The vampire prince sighs, "I didn't yell at them. I just made my position clear in a louder tone than usual."

"We were standing outside the entire time," Soonyoung says, "You were definitely yelling."

"Why in the world were you five listening in anyway?" Seungcheol asks, "If my parents knew, they would have lost it."

"Well, they didn't find out," Minghao says, "And that's besides the point...we're here to talk about you and what happened in there." The group make their way down the hallway, continuing to chatter. "I can't believe it!" Hansol exclaims, "I mean you actually stood your ground! You didn't let Uncle and Auntie push you around." Seungcheol shrugs, even though deep down he feels as though he could hurl. He is still in a bit of shock over his actions back there. "You're like a different person, hyung," Jun says, "First, speaking up at the advisor meeting and now this! I didn't see it coming."

"Ha, you and me both," Seungcheol murmurs, "I was afraid they were gonna kill me or something..."

"I'm surprised you fought for so long," Hansol states, "I mean when Uncle says no like three times, it's usually final, but he changed his mind and gave you another chance."

"It's nuts!" Seungkwan says, "Do you know what this means, hyung?" Seungcheol shakes his head, not having a clue where he's going with this. "It means that the King and Queen are finally giving you some say in the running of the society!" Seungkwan says, "It's great! This is exactly what you wanted!"

"I don't know about that," Seungcheol says, "This was just one time and even though my parents are giving me a second shot doesn't mean they were happy about me shouting like that."

"Why do you have to be so negative?" Seungkwan asks with a pout. Seungcheol shrugs as he makes his way towards his room. As he nears it, his advisors stick close behind him. "Are you going to help me take a shower or something?" Seungcheol asks, turning to look at them, "Why are you following me?"

"Cause," Minghao says, "Mingyu told us about this human you were chatting with when you should have been working on your project."

Seungcheol groans, "So, what, you're all going to gather in my room for an intervention and hope I spill the tea?"

"Did you just say spill the tea?" Hansol asks, "We never taught you that phrase."

Seungcheol scratches the back of his neck as he pushes open the door, "Yeah...Jihoon taught me it."

"Oooooo, he's on a first name basis with the human!" Soonyoung exclaims. He groans before entering the room. He groans even louder as he sees three vampires sprawled out on his bed. He eyes Mingyu, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo with equally annoyed looks. The vampire prince sighs, "Why do you guys always have to be so nosy?" The advisors shuffle into the room as well, shutting the door behind them. "Well, this is a big deal," Jeonghan says, "Your first time back to the human world in ages and you start talking to this Jihoon character."

"And not in just anyway," Wonwoo continues, "You speak to him like you speak to us. Something that took us ages to achieve yet this human got you to open up in a couple hours."

"Mingyu really told you guys everything, didn't he?" Seungcheol asks. He sighs and plops onto his bed, throwing his legs over Jeonghan's lap. "Yup," Jeonghan says, "Get your heavy ass off of me."

"You're the one hogging my bed," Seungcheol states, "Deal with it."

"Make room!" Soonyoung calls out as he leaps onto the bed. The bed shakes as he slams down onto it with a thud. Seungcheol sighs, "Don't break my bed!"

"Hey, I'm light as a feather!" Soonyoung exclaims as the other clamber onto the bed as well. It's a pretty large bed, so they all can lay on it fairly comfortably. "Guys, you're not going to believe what Seungcheol hyung did back in the throne room," Jun states. The others all look to the vampire, waiting for him to continue. "He yelled at the King and Queen," Jun says, "He argued with them to get a second chance to fix things in the human world. He won! The King relented! He's allowing Seungcheol to go back to the human world and complete the project."

"You did that?" Wonwoo says with wide eyes as Seungcheol nods, still not wanting to make a big deal of it, even though it is a huge one.

"Who are you and what have you done to Choi Seungcheol?" Jeonghan says.

"I bet you it has something to do with wanting to see Jihoon again," Mingyu states.

"What?" Seungcheol says, "That has nothing to do with this."

"So you do want to see him again," Minghao says. His friends look at him with smug expressions on their faces. Seungcheol shakes his head, knowing that he's about to get the teasing of a lifetime. "That's isn't the point," Seungcheol scoffs, "We were talking about me arguing with my parents...how did you connect that to Jihoon?"

"Well, Mingyu was telling us how he thought you were a bit taken by the human," Wonwoo says, "It makes sense if you think about it. You want to go back to the human world to see him and the only way to do that is if you're working on that project. That's why you fought so hard for a second chance with your parents."

"You overthink things," Seungcheol says, "It's not like that."

"There's no shame if it is true," Jeonghan states, "You know that right. I think it's kind of sweet that you want to go back just to see him. I mean if he was able to get you to warm up so quickly, he must be something special." The man pokes at Seungcheol's arm in a teasing manner. The vampire prince swats at his friend's hand, not believing that even he thinks that he's smitten or something over Jihoon. Seungcheol sighs, "Even if it were...which it isn't, it's not like it would be easy for me to run into him again."

"Please," Seungkwan scoffs, "If you wanted, you could smell him or use those amazing heightened vampire ears to scout him out."

"Why would I do that?" Seungcheol asks.

"He's so cute when he's trying to deny his feelings," Soonyoung says with a cheeky grin, "We know you, hyung. You can't hide anything from us."

"He's right," Mingyu says, "I was there, hyung. I saw the way you looked at Jihoon." Before Seungcheol can even say anything, his friends start to bombard him with questions about the human. They tease him by saying he's blushing or that he's head over heels in love. Seungcheol is quick to deny all their endless jests, but deep down can't help but think of Jihoon fondly, even though he has no idea why he would ever think of a human like that.

Oooooo, Seungcheol has a crush. Lol. Did you enjoy this chapter? What's your opinions on Chepl's parents. They're something else, aren't they? We're only at the beginning too. You have no idea how crazy things get. I hope you keep reading to find out. If you liked this chapter and want to give me some support, please comment, vote, follow me, add this story to your library and check out my previous Kpop AUs.

P.S. I hope you all had a merry Christmas!

P.P.S. I got Attacca album as a gift, which was amazing! My first ever Kpop album

P.P.P.S. And then, I got an even better gift in the form of a weverse comment from Joshua Hong. No, I am not kidding. Yes, I screamed. Yes, I still can't get over it.