Chapter 92: A Manipulative Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Really? Then what happened to her baby bump?" I frowned.

"I killed that filthy thing inside of her." Said Muzan nonchalantly.

What?!?!?!?!

I was taken aback by his unforgivable actions. He killed the baby?! What the fuck?!

"Kokushibou, deal with this slut once she wakes up, and remember to scare her a little, but I want her alive for my little entertainment." He ordered Koku as he saw my shocked face.
I
He wrapped an arm around me and guided me out of the room, into another one.

"Look, I know what I did was cruel and vicious, but I am doing this for us. The baby is the destruction of our relationship and I can't bear the thought of you leaving me again." He turned me around and looked at me in the eye as his eyes flashed seriousness. It's like he's not even guilty or anything.

Figures. He always says what he does was always the right thing.

"And I know you're mad and-"

"I'm not mad. I'm just shocked that you are actually that malicious and heartless to actually do something like this." I voiced out.

"You-You're not?" He frowned.

"No, why would I be? I actually felt pity for the child as she was just using it to get between us." I said casually.

"Good grief. I thought you are livid and I have to wait for a few days until you calm down." He sighed.

"Aww, is the great infinite Muzan can't stand a little silent treatment?" I taunted.

"No, I just hate seeing you bitching around." He scoffed.

Wow, prideful and dishonest as usual.

"I need time, alone." I looked away from him.

"I see, I understand." He sighed and nodded.

"Take your time." He patted my head.

I nodded and left the room.

♧♧♧

"Well, that was fucking wrong in so many levels." Teresa protested.

"Yeah, I know right?! He literally just kill the baby, which was still unborn!" Chris looked at me, shocked.

"That's just sad business!"

"Well, I can't totally disagree with you guys. He did do it for us." I added and they all looked at me like I'm some kind of insane person.

"What the fuck did you just say?! You agree with his cruel and perverted ass?!" Teresa's jaw dropped.

"That's my boyfriend you are insulting, bitch. Yes, but not to say it's completely right as well though." I shrugged.

"Oh My God, you're becoming like him!" Chris cried.

"Now you're being exaggerating." I rolled my eyes.

"It's true! You didn't justify his actions, yet you even fucking complementing it!" Teresa sneered.

"There's nothing to justify, and I didn't compliment a damn thing." I scoffed.

"It's just right and wrong at the same time." I added.

"It's not! It's not only wrong, but his actions could bring him to jail!"

Now a rock just hit my brain. I've never thought of the consequences of his actions could actually bring to deal with the law. Vanessa isn't some peasant girl. She's the daughter of one of the richest family in Hollywood and she has all the power to sue him for murder.