Epilogue

"Goodbye my angel....mommy and daddy will be back soon ok..." I hugged her. "Goodbye mommy, I'll miss you..." he kissed my cheek. "Goodbye my princess, I'll see you soon baby...." Jungkook said as he hugged Hana. "Goodbye daddy," she smiled as she kissed his nose. Jungkook as I had to leave for a royal meeting for the weekend. This was our first time leaving Hana. So it was really hard. "Her food is already being prepared by Jin and she won't eat anything unless she has her stuffed unicorn." Jungkook informed. "Her laundry is already done and folded in her draws, make sure she has a nap at 2pm or she'll be cranky, and bedtime is at 8:00pm sharp, and read her two bedtime stories even if she insists on ten and-" I'm cut off. "Y/n...we got it....don't worry...." Jimin assured. "Ok be good to uncle Jimin and aunty Anrah...." I said to my sweet 4 year old. "Mommy and daddy  loves you, my babygirl," Jungkook said. Jimin and Anrah who were now married was going to be watching her for the weekend.

"Ok now both of you leave before you change your minds..." Anrah chuckled as Jimin picked up Hana. "Don't forget to call if you need anything, and we'll be back in no time..." I informed. "Yeah yeah we'll call, now go the flight is waiting...." Jimin said. We began walking back toward the plane. "Bye mommy bye daddy!" Hana shouted. "Goodbye my angel!" I waved. "Goodbye princess!" Jungkook blew her a kiss.

We sat down and the plane took off. I leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I can't remember the last time we had some alone time..." he said. "Hmm, it's nice..." I replied. "Yeah it is.......but I'm already missing Hana..." he pouted. "Me too...." I replied as I interlocked my fingers with his. "I love you you know..." he smiled. "I love you too." I replied. "I guess we did get our happily ever after...." he leaned his head on mine. "I guess we did..." I said kissing the back of his hand. "But only because you were claimed by the king..." he giggled as he looked at me and pecked my lips. "I guess I was claimed by the king after all...."

~
It's a wrap! Thank you so much for all your love and support! Every read and vote is greatly appreciated. More books on the way soon!! Love you army! 💜❤️✨
~