Twenty eight

He flashed a shining smile. "Oh, I'm-" I'm suddenly cut off. "Y/n, come on," Sana shouted excitedly and dragged me away from the tall mysteriously familiar guy. She pulled me towards the ballroom. Anrah and Jimin was...Kissing!! "Oh my god!!" I  whisper screamed. "I know right I had to show you," Sana shouted. Suddenly Taehyung approached us. "May I have this dance Sana," he slightly bowed. Awww, he's such a gentleman. "Of course," she smiled. Sana was older than Taehyung but I thought they were cute together. I turned Taehyung down because I felt like something was holding me back.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by someone extending their hand towards me. I looked to the side to see Jungkook looking at me. "May I," he smiled politely. I was shocked but I returned the smile and held his hand. He lead me onto the dance floor. His hand grasped my waist tightly pulling me closer to him. His other hand held mine delicately as I placed mine on his broad shoulders. We swayed in perfect sync to the music.

 We swayed in perfect sync to the music

Our faces were centimeters apart. I could almost taste his minty breath. "You look beautiful," he spoke softly. "You look handsome as well," I replied. "Wow I didn't think I'd ever hear you say that," he chuckled. "Well handsomeness is hard to miss in a man," I replied with a small giggle. "Is your incredible girl here tonight?" I asked. He gave a small nod. "The where is she?" I questioned. "I already told you; she doesn't love me," he said sadly. "Then I'll entertain you," I suggest. He suddenly spun me out, and I hit his hard chest.

"You know, this dress is amazing but it would look so much better on my bedroom floor." He smirked. "Mmm, no thanks I rather it to be worn." I smiled cheekily. "You sure babygirl," spoke in my ear and I felt his hand slide dangerously down my back. "J-Jungkook s-stop, someone c-could see," I stuttered. "Shh.." he whispered. He slid his hand all the way to my butt and grasped it harshly making me slightly jolt up. I glared at him and he grinned at me. "No one knows you here, relax," he assured. I rolled my eyes at him. "Plus I know you love it..." he smirked and lightly squeezed it. But I kept an emotionless face. I can't let him have such a huge affect on me. I hated to admit it but I did slightly enjoy it. "I don't think so, think what you want your majesty," I said sarcastically. "You're going to give in one way or another," he spoke as his hand remained on my butt. "I doubt that," I replied. "Don't be so sure," he replied.