Seventy Three

I sighed as more sadness built up in me.  Jungkook and I have been happily married for three years. We love eachother and finally decided it was time to make an addition and start our family. We have serious baby fever but....We've been trying for three months.
*Flashback to last month*
"Well?" He questioned with curiosity. I turned to him with tears already in my eyes. "Negative again?" He asked. I simply nodded he opened his arms and I hugged him. "I'm sorry," I apologized. "I can't make you a dad, I can't give you anything." I pouted. "I don't need anything, maybe I want a baby, but the right time will come..." he rubbed my back. "Maybe there's something wrong with me, I should go get checked out again," I suggested. "There's nothing wrong with you love, you already checked. We are both fine.....we can try again....don't worry," he comforted.

End of flashback

Weeks passed. And still nothing. We tried again two weeks ago and I'm too scared to take the test. But I took it anyway. I didn't tell Jungkook because I didn't want him to be disappointed...again. I looked at the stick and It was......negative again, this is the fourth month in a row! Days passed. I told him and he said everything was gonna be alright, but will it be? I was sorting some documents when a sharp pain in my head was felt. I've been getting these pretty regularly. This baby thing is really stressing me out. Why can't god just let me be a mom?! Jungkook said I should've seen a doctor about my stress headaches weeks ago. I didn't want him to worry anymore so I decided to go.

I didn't tell him because I knew he would've cancelled an important meeting just to attend with me but he needed to be in the meeting, so I didn't tell him.

I met with the doctor. "Your blood pressure is extremely high Your majesty." She said. "You need to get some rest," she said. I nodded. "I'll go receive the rest of your tests. Ughhhh! I'm really beginning to loose hope. What if god didn't want me to be a mom. What if I wasn't meant to be a mom. I sighed in sadness just thinking of it. The doctor returned. "Congratulations!" She cheered. "You're two weeks pregnant!" She chimed. "What?!" I said in shock and happiness. "B-but I took a test....it said negative....." I replied. "Did you check the expiration date on the test? Sometimes it can be expired and show wrong results..." she said. I looked at the box of the test I took that was in my purse and it expired a year ago. I'm so dumb. How the hell am I queen?

"See that test was wrong." She said. "I'm pregnant....I'm pregnant!!!!" I cheered happily.
I rushed home. Wait. I need to think of a way to tell Jungkook. Think Y/n think. Hmmm. I got it!

I was now folding laundry awaiting Jungkook's arrival. "Love?" He called. Excitement bubbled inside of me. "I'm in here!" I shouted trying to calm down my excitement to act natural. "How are you feeling, I know you've been stressed lately." He asked as he kissed my head. "A little better..." I replied. "Can you put these to the shelf in the closet for me, I can't reach it." I said handing him a folded bundle of clothes. He grabbed the bundle and disappeared into the closet.

"Jungkook?" I asked, as I stood up. He soon emerged with the pair of tiny shoes I placed now in his hands. "For real?" He asked with curiosity and happiness. I nodded vigorously. "Two weeks..." I replied. His face lit up immediately and lifted me into the air carefully. "You're pregnant?! You're pregnant you're pregnant!!" He squealed happily. "I am!" I replied. "You're gonna be a mommy!" He cheered putting me down. "You're gonna be a daddy!" I squealed. "But.....I'm already a daddy........your dadd-" I cut him off. "Don't ruin the moment.." I put my finger on his lips to avoid him from finishing his perverted comment. He held my stomach, "We're going to  be parents..." I smiled. "We are..." he replied as he kissed him lips.