Twenty three

I softly gasped. He slowly fluttered his eyes open, and smiled at me. "I-I didn't know you were a-awake." I stuttered. He chuckled softly and pulled me closer to him. I felt blood rush to my cheeks. He kissed my forehead and arose from the bed. "Stay here." He demanded and scurried our of the room leaving me in confusion.

After a few short minutes I hear the door know twisting. I immediately sat up. It revealed Jungkook with a tray of food. I had pancakes and a fruit bowl with a rose at the side. "Oh my gosh," I said. "You didn't have to do all this." I said, but he just smiled. He sat next to me. "Mmm, it's so yummy" I took a bite. "I bet you're yummier..." he whispered sending shivers down my spine. I rolled my eyes at him. "Can't I enjoy my breakfast without you making a sexual comment," I said, eating a strawberry.

"What? I can't help myself, you just look so delicious..." he smirked. "Eww, don't make me loose my appetite." I said and he leaned closer to me. "I'd eat you out any day," he whispered sending shivers down my spine. His lips grazed against my upper neck. No Y/n. Don't show him that you're weak, even if he'se being nice, you still can not give in. "J-Jungkook," I stuttered. "Hmm." He hummed. Suddenly the door opened revealing....the Queen!

"Mom? What are you doing here." He asked as he pulled away from my neck. "I just came to check on Y/n," she replied. She was a very classy woman. She was dressed perfectly and her hair done neatly in a ponytail. She approached my side of the bed. She looked at me with sparkling eyes. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she touched my cheek. "A little weak but better,"I replied. She smiled at me. "You're so beautiful," she said and she wiped a tear away. She seemed somewhat familiar, but that could never be true, she's the queen. "Well, I'll leave you two alone now," she arose and stood in the doorway. "Rest well....Y/n." She closed the door behind her. "Ou my mom likes you," he said. "How could you tell, all she said was rest well." I said eating a strawberry. "Because, I just know. She's my mom you know." He said as he opened his mouth. I fed him a grape and he ate it. How could he be so cute, yet so possessive. I don't understand, but maybe with time I will.