Thirty seven

"We don't know for sure, she's going to get checked out by the the doctor." Jungkook informed. "You didn't use protection?!" Taehyung asked. "I pulled out," Jungkook defended. "What is going on?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "Mom?" Jungkook questioned as his mom appeared. "Ok whose pregnant?" She asked. "No one.........maybe someone," Sana hinted to me. The queen's eyes widened. "Are you pregnant Y/n?" She asked. "No we don't know for sure," I said as I looked at Jungkook. "We?" She asked again looking at the both of us. We looked at her nervously and shook our heads yes. Suddenly the doctor arrived at the door. "Miss.Y/n?" He called. "Yes," I approached her. "Ok everyone out," Jungkook ordered as he pushed everyone outside the room.

"We are so sorry for calling this late," I apologized. "Oh no it's fine." She smiled at me. I hustled to the bathroom and we ran the necessary tests. She did her work while Jungkook and I sat there nervously awaiting the news. My hands were shaking until he placed his hand on mine. "It's ok, everything's gonna be fine," he comforted. The doctor turned to us. I felt slightly excited. We immediately stood up. "I'm sorry Y/n, you aren't pregnant,it was probably something you ate that made you throw up" she said. Somehow my heart sank but I smiled and thanked her for her time.

We walked her to the door only to see everyone awaiting the news. The doctor left and we looked at them. "False alarm,she's....... not pregnant," Jungkook said with somewhat disappointment in his voice. The all sighed sadly. "I'm so sorry," Sana said, hugging me. "It's ok," I slightly smiled and returned the hug. Jungkook's mom also joined the hug. Taehyung and Jimin patted Jungkook on the shoulder. They all said goodnight and left. I immediately frowned. I was pretty sad that I wasn't pregnant. I would've been a mom. I looked at Jungkook who also had sadness written all over his face.

I walked towards him and hugged him. He seemed shocked but soon wrapped his arms around me. "Are you ok?" I asked softly still in his embrace. "A little sad to be honest," he confessed. "Me too," I replied. "I thought I was gonna be dad........and that feeling felt amazing," he pulled away and looked at me. "Maybe one day that feeling will be real," I replied. He smiled, and kissed me sweetly.

After a few weeks my relationship with Jungkook became stronger. His aura now seemed beyond familiar to me. I still needed to investigate whether he is the guy in my visions or not. Whether he was the one who claimed to have loved me. Was he really the one?