Twenty one

Jungkook POV
When I saw Y/n and Taehyung. My heart completely shattered. She moved on, while I'm still living in my past. She doesn't remember me. She never will. She doesn't love me, and she never would. She's not mine, but I'm all hers. I sat there at the bar, chugging down the shots, hoping it would take away my heartbreak. But nothing can cover up the real true pain. Suddenly my phone rang. "What is it Sana, I'm busy." I said as I threw my head back chugging another shot. "You need to get home," she said.

Y/n POV
I slowly fluttered my eyes open. The bright light of the room blinding my vision. I noticed two figures standing in my room. I held my head and slowly sat up as my vision became clearer. It was our room. Jungkook noticed my movements and rushed over to me and sat on the bed. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" He asked as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "B-better," I stuttered. "Oww." I winced in pain as I tried to move my arm. "Careful," he said laying my arm back down. "It's sprained, you fall on your arm," he said as he gazed at me.

"Ok, Ms.Y/n, you'll be just fine, just take theses medicines for your headaches and you'll be back to normal in a week." The doctor said and he left the room leaving Jungkook and I alone. "I'm sorry." He apologized. I was shocked. "What? Why?" I asked. "Because, I wasn't there, you could've been badly hurt." He said in a worried tone. "I wasn't there to catch you, when you fell." He said. Suddenly my head pounded once more.

Flashback*
"Just jump Y/n," he shouted from below. "I'm scared," I replied. "Don't be, I'll catch you," he responded. "Trust me." He said. I hesitantly jumped and I fell into his arms. "See, I caught you," he said. "Promise me you'll always be there to catch me..." I looked at him. "I promise." He said
End of flashback*

When did that happen? Who is this boy? Why does he send me this familiar feeling. "Y/n are you ok?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll leave you to rest," he lightly smiled and stood up to walk away. Without thinking I grabbed his hand. He stopped in his tracks. "Promise me, next time you'll catch me." I said. He looked at me with a spark in his eyes. "I promise."

~
Omg, this book is so adorable yet so hot, 😂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. More updates soon. Love you bebes! Happy reading! ;) ❤️💜
~