Thirty One

He quickly spotted me. Oh no. Jungkook told me to stay away from him. Even though he didn't seem so bad. Jackson was soon approaching me. I stood there frozen, until Jungkook appeared infront of me. What the hell? Where did he come from? "Can I help you?" He asked bitterly. I could tell Jungkook really didn't like this guy. "Actually, I just wanted to speak to the pretty lady behind you," he smirked looking at me up and down, which slightly gave me the creeps. "Sorry, she's off limits," Jungkook sassed. "How would you know if she's off limits?" Jackson questioned. "Because, she's mine," Jungkook responded as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. He dragged me out to the backyard. We stopped.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" He said in annoyance. "I didn't speak to him, I just stood there," I defended. "He came up to me," I said. He sighed. "Why are you so against him!" I groaned in annoyance and I was about to walk away. "Where are you going??" He asked. "To finish chores," I shouted as I walked away.

He makes me so mad sometimes. Ugh! He's so possessive! Like what's so wrong with Jackson? He seems like a decent guy. But no I have to stay away from him. "Stupid Jungkook telling me what to do-" I'm cut off when I bumped into something hard. "Oh I'm so sorry," he apologized. Jackson?! "It's fine," I replied and quickly began walking again. "Y/n," he said, his voice calling my name sounded so familiar. I turned around. "Yes," I looked at him. He held a small jewel. "Your earring." He said. I quickly snatched it from his hand and walked away.

After my long day, I entered my room and got ready for bed. I wasn't that tired so I sat on the couch, with some ice cream and watched TV. Jungkook surprisingly wasn't at home yet. I didn't know why.

Jungkook POV
Ugh Y/n don't be stubborn for once. I hope she listens to me. I can't loose her to him. "Nice to see you Jungkook," I heard a voice boom. "Jackson I told you that you aren't welcome here," I replied gritting my teeth. "I'm only here for one thing, and you know what it is," he replied. "She isn't yours, she wasn't before and she never will be," I responded, and he chuckled. "I will get her, no matter how long it takes, I bet you didn't even tell her the truth, she can't even remember you, she doesn't know who the hell you are," he said. He's right. She doesn't know. "But I'll tell her, once I get her, and you're not gonna stand in my way." He said. I walked closer to him and said. "Watch me,"

Y/n POV

I was watching TV when I heard the door open. I decided to ignore it. He was being so immature today. Why can't he just tell me what's going on. I can sense that he knew something was up.