Thirty six

"Wait! Stop!" I yelled as I chased the boy. "Come on Y/n, catch me if you can!" He yelled. I tried to look at his face. But his back was faced towards me as I chased him. He seemed so close yet so far. I felt like I've known this boy my entire life. I felt this deep passion of love for him. But who was he? We stopped running. I realized we were in a beautiful somewhat familiar field. It had a gorgeous cheery blossom tree and a swing hanging from one of the branches. "Wow," I said. "Do you like it?" He asked as he slowly turned around and said... "My love..." he was.........Jungkook!"

I shot my eyes open to see the familiar ceiling. I sat up. Was I.....asleep? Was that a dream?? I looked to my side to see Jungkook staring at me. He was reading, a book. "You ok love?" He asked, and my eyes widened at the nickname. Is it really him??? There's no way. It could be all just a coincidence. Besides it was just a dream. Right? "Mmhmm," I nodded. "When did you get home," I asked. "About a half hour ago, you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you" he smiled. Suddenly my stomach ached. I needed to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. Jungkook quickly appeared behind me holding up my hair as I threw up. He lightly rubbed my back. I coughed and I sat down on the floor. "Are you ok? You still feel nauseous?" He asked as he caresses my cheek and bent down to my level. Wait. Nauseous?!

My eyes widened. "I'm nauseous!" I said and he looked at me in confusion. "Right after we..." I continued and his facial expression quickly changed to a shocked one. "What if I'm...."I said worriedly. "I didn't use protection!" He said. "You didn't use protection!" I almost yelled. "I pulled out.." he defended. "But it still could've gotten....Ugh!" I groaned. "You know what it could just be a false alarm, and I'm overreacting," I tried to calm myself. "You're right, but we should still see a doctor just to be sure." He said. I nodded. We quickly called the doctor. "She's here," Jungkook informed. "What if I'm really pregnant..." I looked down at my feet and fiddled with my fingers. "Hey it's ok, we just need to be sure if you're really pregnant," he said as he touched my cheek. "Wait! Y/n's pregnant?!" I heard a familiar voice echo. I snapped my head to the direction. "Jimin!" I yelled. "Who's pregnant?" I heard another voice of no other than Taehyung. "Wait Y/n's pregnant!" Sana squealed. "You two had sex!!" Taehyung exclaimed. Blood rushed to my cheeks. "You slept with him and didn't tell me." Sana said. "The topic never came up." I mumbled.

"But are you really pregnant Y/n?" Jimin asked.