Fourteen

"Y/n?" He looked at me in confusion. To make this situation worse than it already was Jungkook exits the bathroom with no shirt on.
I mentally face palm. I could only imagine what Taehyung must be thinking. "It's not what it looks like," I blurted. "So you two didn't-" I cut him off. "Nope," I replied. "So I'm late and I'm gonna go." I quickly rushed out of the awkwardly tense room.

It was now much time, and I am now making my way to the kitchen. "Hi Jin," I said. "Hey Y/n, lunch is almost ready," he smiled. Anrah then entered the room with a huge grin on her face. "What are you so smiley about?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm more concerned to know about your first night with the prince." She said and Jin's mouth fell ajar. "You what?!" He yelled. "No it isn't like that, we didn't do anything," I quickly responded.

Jin breathed a sigh of relief.
"It was pretty nice, nothing weird happened." I informed her. "It was just a normal night." I said fiddling with my fingers. "Did you two sleep on the same bed?" She aske dwith a smirk. "No........maybe.............yes....but in my defense when I fell asleep I was sitting at the bay window." I defended. "Omg! So he carried you to the bed??" She asked. "Who carried who?" I whip my head to the sound of the familiar voice. "Hi Sana," I said. "Y/n and Jungkook have to share a room." Anrah informed. Sana gasped. "Oh my god, Y/n," she cooed. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Nothing happened guys!" I yelled. "What happened?" Suddenly I heard an almost too familiar voice. "Jungkook?" I questioned. Why would he be down here. "Where you eves dropping?" I asked. "No," he replied quickly and looked away. "You were!" I yelled. "Why do you always yell at me?!" He shouted. "You're yelling too!" I opposed. "You guys already act like a couple," Sana cooed. "Sana!" I huffed.

"What do you want?" I asked Jungkook. "I just came for a snack," he raised his hands in surrender. He took a banana milk cartoon and left. "He's too much for me to handle." I sighed

The next day I was doing my chores when Taehyung approached me. "Hey Y/n," he smiled. "Hi Taehyung what's up?" I asked. "Well, it's my birthday next week and I'm having a party, you should come," he invited. "Umm, you sure, you want a palace worker at your party?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes, because you're different from others." He looked at me. "And I really want you to come, you can bring Anrah too." He said. "Pleassseeee," he pleaded. "Ok I'll think about it." I replied. "So it's a yes then, bye see you there..." he scurried away with a smile. "Wait I didn't say......yes...." I said but he was already out of sight.