Thirty four

(Warning this chapter contains major mature content, if this isn't your thing then you can always skip it ;) ps. Listen to song for amazing reading experience!!!)

He looked at me with his dark familiar eyes. No don't do it Y/n. Don't do it. Screw it! I smashed my lips into his. He was shocked but immediately returned the kiss. He grabbed my thigh and swung it over his waist so that I was straddling him. He cupped my cheek and entered his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fighting for domination. I ruffled my fingers in his jet black hair. The heat in the room began to build up. He pulled away and I looked at him in confusion. "Wait, stop, are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. It somehow melted my heart that he had the courtesy to ask me.

"Because if you don't want to then we can stop-" I cut him off. "I want to," I replied. My mouth speaking before my brain could process what was actually going on. He smiled and immediately attached his lips to mine again. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He threw me onto the bed and wasted no time and hovered over me. He kissed my neck leaving purple marks. He removed my pajama top and kissed my cleavage area. He licked and sucked. Soft moans escaped my mouth. I could feel his hard member rub against my leg. I tugged in his t-shirt and he slipped it off in a second. The sexual tension soon raised in the room.He trailed kisses to my hips, lightly sucking.

He removed my shorts and kissed my underwear lining. He quickly slipped them off. He looked at me before attaching his lips to my core. "J-Jungkook...." I stuttered as I took a fist full of his hair into my hands. He thrusted his tongue into me. A string of moans slipped out of my lips. I arched my back at the unfamiliar pleasure. I soon came and he returned to kiss me. I flipped him over so now I was on top. I kissed him softly, trailing soft pecks down his neck. I gave soft kisses down his abs. I removed his sweats and underwear. "No...Y/n you.....don't have to.....ahhh...shit" he moaned loudly.

I took his huge member into my mouth. I slowly moved, while sucking. He leaned his head back in pleasure. This was my first time, and I really didn't know what I was doing. He pushed my head down with his strong arm, causing me to lightly gag. I bobbed my head up and down. Seconds later I felt him twitch a bit so I knew he was close. He moaned out as he came into my mouth. I swallowed his salty seed.

He quickly pulled me up and flipped us over again. He looked at me and kissed me softly. He lightly rubbed his member against my core. I softly whimpered at the touch. "Are you ready." He asked softly kissing my face. I gave a small nod. He slowly pushed into me. I immediately gasped and jolted up and bit. He caresses my face gently. He waited for me to adjust to him and slowly began moving. It was extremely painful. I think he could've tell by my facial expression, that it hurt. "Does it hurt?Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly in my ear. "N-no, don't s-stop," I replied. He kissed me gently to distract me from the pain.

Soon the painful feeling turned into pure bliss. He groaned into the kiss as he slowly quickened his pace. I moaned as well, and that was when he knew, he could go faster. He thrusted into me quicker, while sucking my neck. I moaned aloud at the feeling. He grunted as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I dragged my nails against his back. He suddenly hit my g-spot sending me over the edge. "J-Jungkook..." I moaned out. I felt pure ecstasy. I arched my back and my eyes rolled back in pure pleasure. I soon felt a knot in my stomach. I knew I was close. "I-I'm..." I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"I know, I am too..." he replied. After a few seconds we came together. I moaned out as I released and so did he. He plopped on the side of me. His dark hair stuck to his forehead from sweat. He looked at me and gently caressed my cheek. "You're so beautiful....." he smiled. I was so tired so I just smiled in response. "You were great, for your first time..." he replied still caressing my cheek. "Was it that obvious it was my first?" I asked. "Mmmm..." he replied and I playfully hit him. "You were awesome " he smiled and pulled me into his chest. "Goodnight Jungkook..." I whispered as my eyes became heavy."Goodnight.............

My love."