Twenty seven

Sana emerged from her closet with a beautiful red dress. It had just the right amount of cleavage a exposed and a slit down the right side.

"Oh my gosh," I awed at the dress

"Oh my gosh," I awed at the dress. "Yo can keep it." She said. "What? No no no no, I'm gonna give it back after like we agreed." I objected. "No I want you to have it." She smiled. "Plus it looks so much better on you," she cooed. "God I can't wait to see Jungkook's face when he lays his eyes on you!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes at her.

After we all got ready we made our way to the ballroom. "Ok both of you are just my friends from back home; be yourself and be amazing." Sana instructed. We both nodded. I put on my red mask and we walked down the curved staircase.

Jungkook POV

I really wanted to take Y/n tonight. She upstairs in our room by herself. I really didn't want to attend this stupid ball but my mom forced me too. I was talking to my friend Yoongi when I noticed an almost too familiar figure. It was Y/n. She was all dressed up in a gorgeous red dress that hugged her body so nicely. Her hair beautifully combed and light makeup as always. Wow. But what the hell was she doing here? She descended the stairs so gracefully.

Y/n POV
I slowly walked down the stairs trying my best not to fall. I immediately spotted Jungkook staring at me. He was all dressed up in a classic black and white suit with a bow tie and his mask. But damn he looked hot. Sana and I walked over to the group. "What the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook asked my while pulling me closer to him. "Can't I dress up once in a while..." I smile mischievously at him. "Wow, you guys look amazing," Taehyung complimented and I smile. Sana handed me some champagne. "Oh Y/n this is Yoongi, our friend." Sana introduced the pale blonde haired boy, who was pretty short. "Nice to meet you," he kissed the back of my hand and I smiled. "Ok ok," Jungkook grabbed my hand away and I glared at him.

After some time I spotted Anrah and....Jimin dancing! Oh snap! "I know right, Anrah is my future sister-in-law!" Sana squealed happily. "Wow, I did not expect that," I said as I stared at the happy pair of people. I needed to use the restroom so I quickly went out to search for one. I finished up and walked through the lonely halls. Suddenly someone bumped into me. "Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized. He was a man about my age. His brown hair neatly combed, it was a huge contrast from Jungkook's dark black hair. He had a tanned complexion and tall figure. "Are you lost babygirl," he asked with a slight smirk. His face  some how screamed familiarity to me. He suddenly spoke"I'm sorry where are my manners, I'm Jackson...Jackson Wang."

~
Oh snap! Jackson has now entered the chat! Hope you guys are enjoying this book, more updates on the way! Byeee for now, Happy reading Bebes! ❤️💜
~