Sixteen

Today was the day of Taehyung's party. I awoke and felt a heavy arm around my waist. I rolled over to my side to see Jungkook. I lightly smiled and carefully got out of bed, ensuring not to wake him up.

I got ready and I exited the bathroom to see him still soundly asleep. I decided to not wake him and just get started on my chores. Apparently Taehyung's party was gonna be at a club in town. I felt like this party was gonna be huge. "Y/n!" "Hey Anrah," I replied. "Don't forget your be ready by 6:00pm sharp." She informed. "Yes yes I know," I replied. "Don't be late!" She shouted as she walked away. "I won't!" I replied.

It was now 4:30 and I decided to get ready. Jungkook was out so I took the opportunity to choose my outfit. After what seemed like forever I narrowed it down to two dresses. "Hmmm.......black and strapless..........or......red and fitted," I said to myself as I raised the hangers up. "The black one, the black one looks hot," a deep voice echoed through the room. I rolled my eyes as I already knew it was Jungkook. "I thought you weren't gonna be back till 5:30." I said.

"Well I wanted to see you, in that dress." He smirked. "Ok one, gross, and two you need to get ready for the party." I reminded him. "Yeah yeah I will." He said. I shrugged my shoulders and headed to the bathroom leaving him in the bedroom. I loosened my hair and left it in its natural state. I wear light makeup and put on my dress.

I exited the bathroom to put on my jewelry. "Oooo, don't you look hot.." he cooed as he eyes me up and down. "Would you go get ready." I said while clipping my earings. I tried to hook my necklace but it kept falling. "Ughh," I groaned. "Need some help there babygirl," he said as he approached me from behind. He slowly brushed my hair away from my back. His soft smooth fingertips grazed against my skin. He clipped the chain with ease, and didn't cease to plant a soft kiss on my neck in the process. "Did I tell you, that you look absolutely stunning," he stated between kisses on my neck. I was completely take. Back by his statement. His hands running up and down my arms. His kisses trailing down to my collarbones.

 His kisses trailing down to my collarbones

"J-Jungkook.....w-we're gonna be l-late." I stuttered. His touch had so much power over me. I just couldn't pull away. He slowly pulled away and pecked my cheek before she scurried to the bathroom. I breathed out. Why does he have such an impact on me?