Thirteen

I lightly caressed her smooth cheek and smiled. I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I laid down on the bed next to her. I stared at her beautiful sleeping figure. "I can't let you go just yet," I softly spoke and entered my slumber.

Y/n POV

I awoke to the beam of sunshine blazing through the curtains. I realized I'm laying on a familiar soft surface. I turned my head and to my surprise I was face to face with Jungkook. His light snores filled the room. His cherry lips slightly parted as he slept soundly. I softly chuckled and lifted my finger to brush some of his dark bangs away from his eyes. "You're so much nicer when you asleep," I whispered as a faint smile creeped up onto my face. Suddenly his eyes fluttered open. I quickly pulled away my hand that was resting on his cheek.

He stared at me with his mesmerizing eyes. His eyes. I could get lost in them, this familiar feeling, keeps coming back to me when I look at him. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head.

Flashback*

"Wait! Y/n, slow down!" He yelled. "You're just too slow!" I replied. We were running in the fields. Suddenly I'm bolted into the air. "Put me down," I whined. "No way," he replied.

End of Flashback *

It was a memory, of my life before. But who was the boy, his face was a blur. But his voice seemed slightly familiar. "Y/n?" I'm suddenly grasped out of my thoughts when Jungkook spoke. I opened my eyes to see him still staring at me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Y-yeah just a headache." I replied. Suddenly he lifted his hand and lightly rubbed the area on my head where the sharp pain hit. He still gazed at me. His eyes so deep, I could fall in and never come back up. "Feel better?" He spoke softly and I slowly nodded. We laid there just staring at eachother. "I-I should get up." I broke the silence. He pouted. "Not yet," he said and pulled me into his chest. "Let's stay like this for a while..." he trailed off. His chin rested on the top of my head. I could hear his every heartbeat. I felt so relaxed. And calm. The room silent, only his breaths were heard.

After some time, we both decided to start our day. "I'm changing first!" I yelled and ran to the bathroom. "Can't we just change together?" He asked. "Nope!" I shouted from behind the door. I quickly got ready and I did my best in my usual low ponytail. "Ok I'm done," I said opening the door. "Finally," he groaned and went inside. I made the bed and as I was about to walk out the door, it opened revealing, Taehyung?!