Eighteen

He just stared at me with his dark orbs. "I don't like you hanging out with another man," he spat and turned his face away. He's unbelievable. He can't tell me who I should and shouldn't hang out with. What's his problem?

We arrived at the palace. I quickly got out of the car and raced up to our room with him hot on my trail. I opened the door and began taking off my jewelry. He stood behind me and was about to take off my necklace but I pulled away. "Don't touch me." I said sternly and took off the jewels around my neck. "What is wrong with you! You dragged me away from the party and act as if you own me, what is your problem!" I snapped.

"My problem!? My problem is that your mine!" He yelled. He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall bringing his face closer to mine.

 He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall bringing his face closer to mine

"For the rest of your 365 days here....you work for me and for me alone, you are owned by me, you belong to me....you're MINE. All of you MINE. This body.....this face...... these lips....are MINE." He whispered the last word into my ear whilst lightly gliding his finger over my lips. I shuddered a bit. He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him and pressed my body against his.

"I'm not a property you can just claim!" I gritted my teeth. "Oh babygirl, you're already Claimed but the king." His lips grazed against my cheek. "You're not king just yet!" I said. He chuckled, "But I will be soon, you just wait," he said as he let go of me and stormed out of the room. Who the hell does he think he is? He doesn't own me. I just decided to go to bed.

The next morning I awoke only to see him. Ugh. Why does he do this to me. He would be all mean then be a sweet angel. He's so bipolar. I rolled my eyes at his stupidly gorgeous face. I arose and got ready. I exited the bathroom to see him gone. Where is he? He left without a word. I brushed off the thoughts and began my chores.

"Hey Y/n, you left so early yesterday." Sana said. "Yeah blame Jungkook," I rolled my eyes. "Oh did you two argue?" She asked. "Not necessarily argue, I don't get him sometimes. He's so possessive!" I ranted. "Let's take this conversation to the garden." Sana suggested. I nodded. We sat on the bench with the beautiful flowers surrounding them. Even roses, my favorite. "I don't understand him, he acts as if he owns me, he treats me as if I'm a possession." I sighed. "I don't know, maybe he's just protective." She suggested. "But why? It's not like he owns me." I replied. "There's more to him than what's meets the eye Y/n..."