Eleven

After a few days the same body guard Hoseok appears infront of our room. "Letter for Miss,Y/n," he said with a smile. "Oh thanks you." I replied and grabbed the letter. It was a royal order. "Oh my god!" I yelled. I quickly marched to Jungkook's room. I didn't even bother to knock. I just walked inside. I open the door to see him naked. My eyes widened and I quickly turn around. "Oouu, nice you you to join the show." He said and I could almost hear him smirk. "Get some clothes ok!" I ordered. "Ok ok...geeze." He said. After a minute he spoke. "You can turn around now." I slowly turned around to see him and n sweats and no shirt. I rolled my eyes. He sighed and threw a shirt over his toned torso. "What the hell is this?" I asked showing him the letter. He grabbed it and read it. "Why would you do that I already told you no, can't you understand that I-" he cut me off. "I didn't write this," he said. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?!" I yelled. "Would you stop yelling." He complained. "Sorry." I responded. "Then who wrote it? How do I know for sure it wasn't you." I said. He bent down to my level. His sharp gaze piercing into my soul. "I didn't write it." He said still gazing at me. This familiar site I see everytime I look into his eyes. "Then who did??" I asked. "I don't know..." he replied. I sighed. "Now you have to move in..." he said. "No I'm not..." I replied. "Umm hello, this is a royal order...you can't disobey that.." he said. He's right. I can't disobey a royal order. I groaned and left the room.

I began packing my things to move in to his room. I can't believe I'm doing this right now. "I'm so sorry, Y/n, I wish I could help..." Anrah said as she entered my room. "It's fine just I'm gonna miss you.." I said and she hugged me. "Oh my god Y/n! You slept with him!" She yelled. "What no... why would you think that?" I questioned. "Then why is there a hickey fading away on your neck???" She said.