Fifty three

"Geeze you could've told me she was gonna be here," I said. "I didn't know." Sana defended. "She has literally been obsessed with Jungkook, since you lost your memories but he always turned her down." Jimin explained. "Hey guys," I heard a familiar voice say. "Look at you all dressed up in your crown," Sana cooed. "Stop, gross." Jungkook said in a disgusted voice. "You look beautiful love," he said as he wrapped his arm around me. "Thank you, you look......shiny." I said as I traced a jewel on his jacket. He chuckled. "Ugh great physco bitch is here," he said looking at Jihyun. "She already confronted me," I said. "Oh I'm sorry for you then," he replied. "I survived," I responded.

The ceremony was great, I was now walking into the kitchen. "Hey Jin," I said making him known of my presence. "Hey Y/n," he smiled. "I came for chocolate," I said grabbing a Hershey kiss and waving at him. Suddenly I'm confronted by a y'all familiar man. "Leave me alone Jackson," I said. He still seemed familiar but I still don't remember him. "Why? You....interest me." He said. "I heard you got your memories back," he stated. I must know him. "What if I did." I replied. He chuckled. "I guess you don't remember me then." He smirked. "No I don't. And to be honest I don't think I want to." I said. "I'm your-" he was cut off by Jungkook's voice. "Y/n, Sana needs to see you." He said glaring at Jackson. I nod and left.

Jungkook POV

"You can't take a hint can you?" I questioned. "She belongs with me," he opposed. "She loves me, and I love her, you should've thought about her love years ago," I replied. "Stay away from Y/n! Got it!" I spat.

Y/n POV
I sighed. "This is what you called me for?" I asked. "Yes! My boobs look flat," she pouted. I rolled my eyes.

After the ceremony I headed up to my room. No one was there though. Jungkook was probably still in the ballroom. Suddenly I felt an arm around me. It felt unfamiliar and disturbing. "Hey there babygirl," he spoke. I quickly moved away. "Get out," I said. "Why are you so against me," he asked. "Why do you seem so scared?" He questioned. "Did your little king tell you to stay away from me? Huh?" He asked as he walked closer to me with his dark eyes.