Forty four

After a few weeks, everything was great. Jungkook and I were getting stronger by the minute. We really loved each other. "Y/n!" I heard someone call out to me. "Oh hi your majesty," I did a little bow as I greeted the queen. "Here," she handed me an invitation. "We are having a royal dinner tonight," she informed with a smile. "Oh ok, I'll let Jungkook know." I smiled. "No, I want you both to attend," she cheered. "Me? But I'm not a royal," I said. "You're like family, it'll be fun, it's at 7:00 tomorrow," she said.

"Bebe," I called out as I entered the room. "I'm in here love," he replied. I walked in the direction of the voice. I see him laying on the bed fiddling with his phone. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey love," he returned the smile. "Your mom invited us to a royal dinner," I said. "Oh, when?" He asked. "Tomorrow but I don't know if I'm gonna go." I said handing him the invitation. "What? Why?" He questioned as he sat up. "Because I'm not a royal, I won't fit in." I pouted. "You don't need to fit in, just be yourself," he softly caressed my cheek. "That's easy for you to say, you're the hot prince every girl wants," I blurted. His smile instantly turned into a smirk. "You think I'm hot..." he bit his lip seductively. "And for the record I will always want you." He said as his hand was sliding up my thigh. "And I need you right now love...." he whispered as he kissed my neck. "And I know you need me too," he mumbled amongst my neck, "Mmm, nah." I said. I pushed him and he fell onto the bed. "Oh come on," he whined. "Stop being so horny all the time," I opposed. "I'm not horny, ALL the time." He said emphasizing on the word "all". I looked at him with a sure kind of face. He pouted and kissed me sweetly. I melted into the kiss but I knew what he was doing. I pulled away, "I know what you're trying to do," I looked at him. "Damnit," he said.

"I'm so happy you remember me," Sana beamed. "Me too," I smiled. "So how are things with you and Jimin Anrah," I asked. "It's great so far, but  kind of scared because of what people might think, of us being together." She confessed. "Don't be, you're amazing," Sana said.

The next day I did my daily chores and was now making my way back to my room. I opened the door to find the room dark. Suddenly I felt hands creep up my waist. "Jungkook...." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Hmm," he asked as he kissed my neck. "We have to get ready," I reminded him. "Cnat we just skip," he said pulling away. "Nope," I smiled and ran off to the closet. I began getting ready. It wasn't a too formal party so I just wore a simple navy blue short dress. "You look beautiful," Jungkook said as he appeared behind me. "Thanks Bebe, you look handsome as well," I kissed his cheek. "Just so you know tonight, it's me and you, and no one else...." he looked at me with a bit of lust in his eyes. I rolled my eyes. "You seriously need to keep it in your pants," I giggled. "Come on, just one night!" He pleaded. "Maybe..." I replied. "I'll take it," he said as his hand began traveling up my leg. "Not now, we're gonna be late.." I said as I shooed his hand away. "Fine..." he groaned in annoyance.