Sixty Five

I'm thrown onto the soft sheets of the bed. His dark figure now crawling on top of me. He grazed his lips against mine again, driving me crazy. His free hand making its way to my lower area. Brushing his fingertips against my clothed core. Making me slightly whimper. I kept trying to kiss him but he wouldn't let me. I became frustrated. He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. Our lips moving in perfect harmony. I cupped his cheek instantly. His hands on my thighs, lightly grinding on me.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth. My hands traveled to his shirt. I undid the buttons and slipped it off of him, revealing his toned body. He took off my dress with one swift move. He attacked my neck with kisses. He took my hands and pinned them above my head.

 He took my hands and pinned them above my head

He trailed kisses to my stomach. He removed my bra and kissed my cleavage. Soft moans were slipping out of my mouth. He slipped my underwear off leaving me now bare. He came back up to kiss me. I grabbed onto his belt and undid the buckle. I unzipped his pants and boxers and pushed them off of him.

Suddenly I hear the sound of metal clanging. I looked to my side to see handcuffs were now thrown on the bed. I glared at him. He smirked and grabbed my arm. He attached the handcuffs to each of my hands and cuffed them to the bed head. He kissed me once more. He then attached his lips to my core. Making me moan out. I pulled on the handcuffs. I leaned my head back in pleasure. Just as I was about to release he moved away. I gasped. "Why'd you stop?!" I asked annoyed. "Because.....you're my wife now......I can stop or start if I want." He said pushing two finger into me. "I can go fast...." he said quickening his pace, "Or slow...." he slowed down driving me crazy.

I was close once more. I was praying he'd let me release. Thankfully he did. He licked up every last drop. He rubbed his member against my core. He pushed into me a little but moved away. I glared at him. "Seriously!" I almost yelled. "You want it?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Hmm?" He asked rubbing it against me again. "Yes..." I whispered. "Yes who?" He questioned moving away. "Yes Jungkook..." I whispered. "Nope.." he said. What?! Suddenly it hit me. "Oh hell no.....there is no way..... I'm calling you- .....Daddy...." he pushed into me with no warning. "Good girl," he smirked as he thrusted into me. I moaned aloud. I tugged n the handcuffs in annoyance. "Please take them off...." I said. "Take them off who???" He asked. I glared at him. But I needed to touch him. To feel him. "Take them off....d-daddy..." I said. He smiled sexily and uncuffed the handcuffs.

I immediately cupped his cheek, and smashed my lips onto his. He quicken his pace, thrusting faster and deeper, making me moan into the kiss.

I leaned my head back in pleasure as I scratched his back causing him to let out a moan. "I-I'm-" I cut off myself with a moan. "Me too love..." he replied. We both came, and he kissed me softly once more. I felt pure bliss. He rolled to my side and hugged me tightly, as he kissed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you...." he said caressing my cheek with the back of his hand. "I love you too..." I replied as I kissed his forehead.