Thrity eight

I finished up for the day and headed back to my room. I met Jungkook inside on the closet. "Hey," I smiled. "Hi love," he smiled. I don't understand, before it was babygirl, but now it's always love. He walked towards me and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Shower with me?" He asked and my eyes widened. "W-what?" I questioned. "Shower with me...." he spoke so softly. "I need you to wash my hair......" he pouted. I sighed and responded, "Ok..." He smiled brightly at me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Jungkook!" I shrieked.

We undressed and hopped into the shower. The warm water running down our bodies. I ran my fingers through his black locks. I put some shampoo onto my hands then rubbed it in his hair. I lightly pecked his cheek as I washed the shampoo out of his hair. The steam in the room felt so amazingly relaxing. It wasn't anything sexual, just relaxing. Just to be with each other, enjoying each other's presence and touch. It was such a wonderful feeling. I conditioned his hair and washed it out. I just decided to wet my hair. We didn't even speak that much, we just enjoyed our auras. He pulled me out of my thoughts as he lightly touched my cheek. I smiled at him, as I lathered up the soap. He suddenly kissed me. It wasn't a heated kiss but a soft passionate one. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer by my waist. The hot water was running down our bodies as we kissed. We pulled away for a breath of air.

He smiled at me, and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug. We decided to get out since it was getting late. I wrapped a towel around my body to warm me up. I changed into my pajamas and was brushing my teeth. I finished and I'm bolted into the air and onto the sink counter. "Thank you for washing my hair love," he smiles cutely at me. "You're welcome." I pecked his lips. He spun me around so that my back was against his hard chest. He picked up the hairdryer and turned it on, running his fingers through my hair as the hot air moves throughout my wet strands. He dried my hair and picked me up bridal style. "Umm, you know I can walk right?" I said. "Mmmm nah, I rather I carry you," he kissed my nose and laid me gently on the bed. "Goodnight my love,"