Twelve

"It was just unexpected," I replied and she looked at me with a sure kind of face. I rolled my eyes playfully at her and grabbed my bags.

I arrived at his door and took a deep breath. You can do this Y/n, just don't give in, that's all. You got this. I open the door and there was no sign of him. "Where is he?" I whispered to myself. It's like 10pm. Oh well I could care less to be honest. I have no idea where I was gonna sleep. Because it only had one bed. His bed. I walked to the second room where the bed was, I sat on the bay window. I gazed outside at the raindrops as they trickled down the window. I look at the fields where the horses grazed so peacefully under the starry night.

Jungkook POV

"Thanks for writing the letter Sana," I said. "Of course no problem, but Jungkook, I think it's really her." She said and I stopped in my tracks. "I know you can feel it," she added. "It can't be, I have to be sure," I said as I entered my mother's room.

"Mom, you wanted to see me?" I asked. "Jungkook, come sit." She motioned me to sit down. "I know you're still caught up from the past, but....you need to move on, you're going to be King, you'll need a queen." My mother said. "I know it's going to be tuff for you to move on from the past but the only way I can make sure you let go is if you have an arranged marriage." She said and my eyes widened. "No!" I opposed. "Please Jungkook just listen to me-" I cut her off. "No mom! I'm not going to marry someone I don't love, and you can't force me!" I yelled. "Then who do you have in mind huh? Even if you found her she won't know who you are!" My mother yelled. "She'll never know who you are," my mother added. My mom was right, even if i did find her, she still won't remember me. "No mom I'm not doing this!" I stormed out of the room. I can't give up on her yet. I'm not ready to let go.

I arrived at my room and I walked through the door. I entered the bedroom and noticed a small figure laying at the bay window. "Y/n?" I whispered. She was sleeping soundly with her head leaned on the glass of the window. I lightly smiled and lifted her into my arms bridal style. I slowly walked to the bed and laid her down carefully, ensuring not to wake her. I lifted my comforter over her body to keep her warm. I sighed as I gazed at her. "If it's really you, then, give me a sign," I whispered.