Forty five

We arrived at the hall and were seated at a table. "Hey, guys." Jimin said. "Hey," we replied. "You look gorgeous!" Sana cooed. "Thanks you do too," I complimented. We conversed amongst ourselves for sometime until I spotted an almost too familiar face. Jackson. What was he doing here. He still seemed so familiar to me. He was staring right at me. He made me feel a bit uncomfortable to be honest. I turned away and focused on our conversation. "I'm so happy you remember me Y/n!" Jimin squealed. I smiled. "I'm happy too," I smiled. "You look amazing Y/n," Taehyung smiled. "Thank you," I smiled. Jungkook glared at him. "Relax, I'm just complimenting her," Taehyung's joked. Jungkook rolled his eyes. After a half hour dinner was served.

We all began eating. I felt Jungkook shift many times in his seat. He seemed off. Suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh. I didn't mind, so I just continued eating. It slowly and gently traveled to my inner thigh. I looked at him, but he was normal. With one swift move he slipped his hand up my dress and moved my underwear aside. I softly gasped at the cold air that hit my area. He slightly rubbed it. I looked at him with an annoyed expression. I looked down at his pants. He had a little situation. His member grew huge. Damn he really was needy.

He quickly inserted a finger into me and jumped a bit grabbing the attention of Taehyung. "Y/n? You ok," he asked with slight concern. I couldn't even answer since Jungkook was pushing his finger in and out of me. "She's fine, right love?" He looked at me innocently. I bitterly smiled at him. Taehyung returned to the conversation. I inhaled sharply as he entered another finger. Thrusting at a ridiculous pace. I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket, indicating I was close. I was trying so hard to hold my moans in. I looked at him with pleading eyes. As I was about to release he pulled out. I almost gasped loudly at his actions. He just smirked at me. I looked at him with slight annoyance. He looked away and rested his hand on my thigh again. Oh no no no no, he doesn't think he can get away with his right. I slowly creeped my hand closer to his crotch and grabbed his member making him choke on his water.

I slowly unbuttoned his pants and slipped my hand into his boxers. I traced his length gently causing him to shudder. I smiled smugly. I began rubbing my hand back and forth on his member. He slightly leaves his head back without making it noticeable. Thankfully no one was paying any attention to us. His member twitched a bit after a a minute. As he was about to release, I pulled away my hand just as he did to me. His moth fell ajar as he stared at me. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered...... "You're really gonna get it tonight love..."