Four

I waited a bit for him to get ready. I entered the room once more. "Ou, the new girl is back," he said. I look at him to see him wearing a loose white shirt and some skinny leather pants. Boy was it hot. "What's wrong? Do I make you flustered?" He asked as he slowly approached me as if I was his prey and he was ready to pounce. "I'm just here to clean, your highness," I said. "Call me Jungkook, and you are?" He asked leaning on the door frame looking down at his shoes. "Y/n," I replied. His head instantly shot up, which confused me. "Y/n?" He asked and I nodded. "Umm yeah," I responded in an obvious tone. What was so shocking about my name?

Jungkook POV

"Y/n," she replied. I instantly looked at her. I knew she looked familiar but it can't be. No, it just can't, how could it be? No, this is all in my head, this isn't her. But, I need to make sure, it really isn't her. It couldn't be.

Y/n POV

"Ok so you have a meeting with the queen right now," I said as I looked at his schedule. "Where are you from...Y/n?" He asked. Should I tell him? No I shouldn't, "I don't think that's your concern, now don't be late," I said. He smirked at me and walked out of the room. I breathed out, a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I began cleaning the huge room.

After an hour I shined and dusted every surface of his room. I made his king sized bed. I looked at his nightstand and saw pictures. It was Him and his family. There was another frame with him when I'm guessing he was about 16. I lightly smiled. He doesn't seem all that bad as what people described him to be. I can agree that he's a bit of a player from the way he questioned me and looked at me. Suddenly the door opened and I quickly sat up. "Ou, clean," he said as he ran a finger across the coffee table. "Ok I'll be back for lunch later." I said as I walked towards the door but he stands infront of me stopping my tracks. I looked up at him. I gazed into his dark familiar eyes. His era was so mysterious. He lifted his hand to my chin tilting it to the side as he gazed at my exposed neck and whispered, "I know you've heard rumors about me,"