Fifty One

"It's beautiful, but it looks expensive," I looked at him. "That doesn't matter," he chuckled as he took the chain from my hands. "Turn around," he said. I slowly turned around and he softly clipped the necklace. He planted a soft kiss on my back. I fell back and laid on his lap.

He soon picked me up and carried me outside and laid me in the hammock that was tied to two trees overlooking the view

He soon picked me up and carried me outside and laid me in the hammock that was tied to two trees overlooking the view. We slid down and I rested my head on his chest.

He looked at me lovingly as I drew little circles with my finger on his hard chest

He looked at me lovingly as I drew little circles with my finger on his hard chest. "This has been the BEST birthday I've ever had." I grinned happily. He laughed at my dramatic statement. His adorable dimples were now showing due to his laughter. "Can I say something," I said in a soft voice. "So ahead love," he replied rubbing the side of my arm. "I love you so much." I squeezed him tighter. He chuckled and replied. "I love you so much too," he kissed my forehead. " I never thought I'd find you after the accident," he trailed off. "I never thought you'd remember me," he spoke. "How could I forget the most important guy in my life," I replied. He looked at me and smiled. "Mmmm I don't ever want to let go," I hugged him tighter. "You can't you're already claimed by the King," he spoke in a deep voice. "You're not King yet," I replied once more. "I will be soon," he remarked. "You have like a month again, and then you're gonna be king, wow." I said. "I know right, time is just flying by so quickly." The little time away flew by so quickly. Now we were packing to head home. "Ugh I wish we could stay," he groaned. "I know but we can't," I replied.

After a few weeks, everything went back to its normal state. "I wanted to see the both of you today," his mom spoke as we sat down. "Jungkook is going to be King soon and his coronation, and I want you to be an specially invited guest,"his mom looked at me. "Me? But I'm not a royal," I opposed. "That's ok, royal or not you should be there," she smiled.

Jungkook and I were now walking through the halls. "But what if people recognize I'm not a royal," I said. "So, that's their problem," he said without hesitation. "But I'm not some pretty pink princess," I said. "I don't want you to be a pretty pink princess. I want you to be you, beautiful, kind you," he said. He always tugs on my heartstrings. "You're so sweet," I said as I pinched his cheek. "I know,"