Sixty Four

We arrived at the airport and boarded the private jet. We had a long flight ahead. It literally had 12 seats but Jungkook still wanted me to sit on his lap. "You know I can sit in a seat right?" I said. "No thanks; I rather have my wife right next to me." He said as he squeezed me tightly.

After 6 hours on the plane, we finally arrived. I exited the plane and breathed in the tropical air of the island, Hawaii. Suddenly I felt a warm arm around my waist. I smiled. "Let's go..." he pecked my cheek and lead me to the car.

After a half hour of driving we arrived at a beautiful beach home. The view was amazing. The gorgeous waves crashing against the snowy white sand. The mix of orange yellow and red patterns in the sky as the sun slowly began to set. I breathed in the smell of the salt water. Suddenly I felt hands creep around my waist and soft butterfly kisses on my neck. I lightly giggled as I lifted my head higher giving him more access. "You look absolutely stunning," he whispered with his lips grazing against the skin of my neck.

He slipped the strap of my dress off a bit and trailed kisses to my shoulder. "What are you doing?" I asked just to tease him. "Well, most newly weds do this sort of thing on their wedding night you know?" He said. I spun around to face him. "Oh they do now?" I pretended. "Mmhmm a little something like this..." he grabbed my butt cheek making me jump a bit pushing me closer to him. I hummed in response slowly nodding. His hand rubbing my butt but now traveling to the zipper of my dress. Our lips centimeters apart. Grazing against each other's. Noses lightly touching. I looked into his deep eyes, the very same eyes I fell in love with. It showed love and lust. "I'm going to make you scream in pleasure love," he smirked, with his sexy voice as he unzipped my dress. His warm hands now on my bare back. I kept trying to press my lips against his but he was teasing me. Pulling away every time I attempted to kiss him. "Frustrating?" He smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him in annoyance. Suddenly I'm scooped into his arms bridal style. It's gonna be a long night.