Fifteen

After a long day I headed to Jungkook's room. He was nowhere to be found. I brushed off the thoughts and headed to the shower. I opened the door and I quickly cover my eyes at the sight and gasped. "Y/n? Guess you really wanted to see me naked." He said and I could almost feel him smirk. "Why didn't you lock the door!!!" I shouted. "Why are you yelling? Again!" He shouted. I huffed and quickly left the room. I closed the door and sat on the bed. "Jungkook and his stupid good looks," I groaned.

"You can come in now." He said peeking his head through the door. "How do I know that you're wearing clothes." I raised an eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes and stepped out fully which revealed him in a black tee and some sweatpants. "See, all covered." He spun around. "Good," I said and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

After I had a warm shower, since it has been raining heavily and the atmosphere is so much colder. I get dressed into my pajamas and began brushing my teeth. Suddenly the door opened. Wait! I didn't lock it. Ugh Y/n you're so stupid. "Jungkook!" I shrieked. "Would you relax, we are both wearing clothes, I just need to brush my teeth.." he said picking up his toothbrush. He stood beside me and began brushing his teeth. I finished and brushed my hair. As I was about to leave, he blocked my path. "What?" I asked. Suddenly he lifted me off the ground and onto the sink.

"Jungkook-" he cut me off by placing his finger on my lip. "Shhh." He whispered seductively. His hands held my waist tightly so I couldn't get out of his grasp. "Let. Go." I demanded. He brought his face closer to mine. "What if I don't want to...." his deep voice boomed through my ears. Suddenly I felt a warm hand gliding up my thigh. It made my body shudder under his touch. "I know you'll give in..." he said, slowly lowering his face to my neck. "I-I won't..." I replied. He planted a soft kiss on my neck. "Then why are you so flustered right now?....hmm." He hummed on my neck.

His hand still gliding up and down my thigh. Without realizing I slowly lifted my head to give him more access to my neck. He doesn't seem surprised. He just kept planting butterfly kisses on my neck. "You're so close to giving in Y/n..." he whispered. "I-I.." I stuttered. Suddenly a voice was heard, "Jungkook! Can I burrow your....controller-" Jungkook quickly pulled way from my neck, but didn't cease to place his hands on my waist to keep our position. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt..." Jimin apologized. "Next time...knock hyung." Jungkook said in an annoyed voice. "Right sorry, I'll just take the controller and leave." He said as he grabbed the controller and left the room in a hurry. Jungkook turned to me. "Now....where were we," he said as he lowered his head once more. "We were about to go to bed." I said pulling my neck away. "Oh come on..." he groaned. I took this opportunity to jump off of the sink and rush out of the bathroom.