Forty one

The next day, I awoke to see that I was laying on Jungkook. He was asleep as well. He stayed the entire night. He really is amazing. "Good morning," my mom spoke quietly. "Morning mom," I smiled at her. I was so relieved that she was going to be just fine. She's all I have left. I glanced at Jungkook and lightly caressed his cheek. "You really love him don't you?" My mom asked. I smiled as I looked at Jungkook. "I do love him, I feel like I've known him my entire life," I replied. "Then tell him, that you love him," she said. "Because I'm sure he feels the same way," my mom said.

Jungkook shifted and slowly opened his eyes. "Good morning love," he smiled. "Good morning," I smiled. "I'm sorry did I wake you," I apologized. "Nope," he pecked my cheek. "Y/n you both should go home and get some rest. I only have one day left here," my mom informed. "No we can stay," Jungkook offered. "No, don't worry I'll be just fine, you both go home!" My mom urged. "Ok ok we're leaving," I said as I made my way to the door with Jungkook following behind me. We were now walking through the hospital halls. I slipped my hand into his delicately. He looked at our hands and smiled brightly at me. "Thank you, for staying last night." I thanked him. "Of course, anything for my love," he smiled. Love. I feel so special when he calls me love. "Can I just say, I like love way better than babygirl," I giggled. "Me too, love suits you better," he smiled.

We arrived at home and I changed, closed the curtains in the room and plopped on the bed. I didn't get a good sleep last night so I was exhausted . "Someone's tired," he chuckled as he crawled into bed with me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft locks. He kissed my lips sweetly. He began trailing kisses too my neck, but I lightly pushed him away. "No, I'm tired...." I said with my eyes already closed. He sighed and I noticed he pouted as I squinted my eyes open. "Fine it was worth a shot" he giggled , "Let's sleep love." He kissed my forehead. "Jungkook...." I said in half asleep voice. "Hmmm," he looked at me with sleepy eyes. "I love you," I felt my eyelids close but I could still hear his faint voice reply, "I love you too,"