Forty nine

Today was the day of my party. I have no idea why they decided to have it a day before my birthday but I just went with it. I was straightening my hair when Jungkook entered. "You look amazing," he beamed, as he grabbed the straightener from my hand. "Careful," I reminded him. He began straightening my hair for me. "I love you hair," he smiled. "Umm, thanks." I replied with a giggle. We finished getting ready. The party was held in a room in the palace. It was all dressed up in gorgeous decorations. They really know my style. The night was super fun. We talked and laughed and danced. It was really fun. It was about 11:30pm. I noticed Jungkook picked up his car keys. Is he going somewhere? Anrah approached me. "Here, you're gonna need this," she handed me a white coat. I was confused.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Well we know we can be pushy sometimes," Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around Anrah. "So the rest of the night is for you and Jungkook," Sana smiled. It warmed my heart that they planned all of this. "Thank you," I smiled and we all group hugged. "Have fun, but not too much fun, and use protection!" Taehyung said as I felt a red hue on my cheeks. "We will," Jungkook smiled cheekily and I hit him playfully. "Bye have fun," Jin smiled.

Jungkook held my hand and guided me to the palace, exit. We entered the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see. I know you could use some privacy," he smiled. I returned the smile and we began driving. Suddenly he set the roof of the car down. The cool breeze hitting my skin as we drove up the mountains. The starry night above us shining so brightly. I looked across at Jungkook who was driving. I starred at him. God, how could he be so handsome. He looked so amazing, his dark hair blowing in the wind. Woah. "You enjoying the view there love," he said as he pulled me out of my daze. "Mmmhmm," I replied. The drive was so relaxing. Only the wind blowing through air could be heard and the faint noise of the radio.

"Happy Birthday Love," he smiled. I looked at the clock and it was 12:00 am. "Thank you Bebe," I grinned.