Thirty

"What? Why?" I questioned. "Just listen to me for once in your life, you have to stay away from him, ok." He demanded. "Ok I will," I agreed. I could tell that he was genuinely concerned about this even though I didn't know why. He left to get ready for bed. I just played with my phone. He exited the bathroom and laid down next to me. I set my phone down and pulled the comforter over my body. "Goodnight," he smiled. "Goodnight," I replied. After a few minutes I felt empty. He was crouched you on his side of the bed. I knew it was his plan to make me come to him but I'm smarter than that. I urged softly.

After half an hour I couldn't sleep. I softly groaned in annoyance. "Curse your stupid tricks and good looks," I spat as I looked at his gorgeous face. I sat there and stared at him. Why is he so afraid of Jackson and me. Is there something he isn't telling me? I questioned myself. I felt lonely. Somehow I felt Doty because I couldn't feel his arms around me. For the past three months we lived in the same room. I became to accustomed to his embrace. Now I feel so cold with out him. Ugh damnit Jungkook! I internally screamed. I can't take this,Screw it! I scooted closer to him and swing my arm over his torso and I laid my head on his hard chest. I instantly felt warmer. I snuggled into his side. "I knew you couldn't take it," he whispered and he embraced me sweetly. "I didn't know you were up?" I asked. "Of course I was, I wasn't gonna miss you hugging me...." he said as he closed his eyes. "Plus I missed your cuddles," he spoke softly. I lightly smiled. "I missed yours too," I said as I lightly touched his cheek.

I awoke the next morning to a heavy arm wrapped tightly round my waist

I awoke the next morning to a heavy arm wrapped tightly round my waist. I felt his breaths tickle behind my neck as his light snores filled the room. I slowly proceeded to get up trying my best not to wake him. Suddenly he pulled me and my back hit his chest. I was shocked. "No, stay.." he whispered in a husky voice. He nuzzled his face in my nape. I soon drifted into sleep again.

After a few days the palace went back to its boring state. I continued with my chores as usual, "So how are things with you and Jimin?" I asked Anrah. "Shh, no one can't know about that yet," she shushed me. "Oh right sorry," I whispered. "What about you and Jungkook?" She asked. "What about us?" I questioned. "Isn't it obvious," she replied. "You totally like him," she responded. "What, no I don't," I replied. "Whatever you say...." she sighed.

As I was walking back to my room I noticed a familiar figure, it was Jackson!