Forty seven

I awoke in the presence of Jungkook. Our bare bodies hugging each other and not wanting to let go. I nuzzled into him. It was only 3am. I looked at his gorgeous sleeping figure. "I love you," I whispered and pecked his cheek gently. I looked around and realized we still were t in our room. Oh no. Someone could notice us here. I sat up and began putting my clothes on. "Love? What are you doing?" He asked in a deep husky voice. "We have to get back to our room, someone could notice us gone," I replied. He groaned in annoyance. "Hurry up and get dressed. He slowly arose with his adorable bed hair. I was about to walk to get my watch but I couldn't feel my legs. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I can't walk," I replied in an annoyed tone. He smirked and o rolled my eyes. He walked towards me and scooped me up into his arms bridal style. "Then I'll carry you," he beamed. We quickly made it back to our room safely. "Thank god no one saw us." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Y/n!!" I heard a voice shout. "Sana?" I questioned. "Jimin?" Jungkook questioned. "Where have you two been? We were worried," Jimin asked. I looked at Jungkook for help. "Umm we were out." He answered. "Y/n is everything ok," Sana asked motioning to the position Jungkook and I were in. He was still holding me. "Umm yeah I just sprained my foot, it's all good," I replied. Sana gasped dramatically. I whipped my head to her at the sudden sound. "There's a hickey on your neck!" She said. "You two were......Oh my god!" She squealed. Jimin soon caught on. I buried my head in Jungkook's chest in embarrassment. "Guys, can you kind of give us some privacy." Jungkook said. "Oh right, sorry we're leaving," Sana apologized and they both left the room. "We should really lock our doors." Jungkook suggested. "We should," I agreed.

He was about to lay me down but I stopped him. "Wait............c-can you help change into my p-pajamas." I asked shyly. He giggled and replied, "Of course love," he slowly sat me on the bed and scurried away to retrieve my pjs. He came back and helped me slowly stand up.

"Ok, easy now," he instructed as he unzipped my dress, making it fall to my feet. His bare hands on my back felt so nice and relaxing. He unclasped my bra and guided it off my hands. He slipped my pajama top over my head. His soft fingertips running down my sides. He held my waist and guided the shorts up my legs. He picked me up again and slowly laid me down. "Thanks kookie," I smiled. "No problem love..." he kissed my cheek.