Five

His voice deep and seductive. His fingertips still on my chin. "Maybe I have," I replied looking at his hand which was still on my chin. "I'm not gonna fall for this." I said sternly, and he gives a chuckle and leaned into my ear. "It's only a matter of time before you give in, babygirl." He whispered with his seductive tone. His voice sent shivers all over my body. "I lightly pushed in off of me regaining my personal space. "You're gonna have to try harder than that to make me give in, your highness." I said and quickly walked out of the room.

I exited the room and began walking back to my room. He thinks he can get to me so easily. I don't think so. I entered my room and saw Anrah. "Hey, how was your first day so far?" She asked. "It was pretty good," I replied as I plopped on the couch. "Did he try anything," she questioned as she sat next to me. "Who?" I asked. "Duh the prince." She responded. "Al little but he doesn't seem that bad," I said as I took off m shoes. "Y/n, it's only your first day." She said. "Yeah you're right." I sighed. "So he made a move," she wiggles her eyebrows around. "I told HES gonna have to try harder if that's what he calls a "move"." I replied and she laughed. "Let's go get some food," she said.

We got up and headed to the kitchen. "Hi Jin, can we have some ramen," she said to Jin. "Coming right up," he said. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick." I said and Anrah nodded. I made my way through the huge hallways. Suddenly someone bumped into me as I was about to turn a corner. "Ow," I whispered. "Oh my god I'm so sorry," the mysterious voice apologized. I looked up to see the most handsome face. He had dark black hair. His eyes hazel colored. He wore high class clothing, a navy blue suit and matching pants with a white shirt tucked in neatly. He wore silver dangling earrings which matched his outfit well. "Im so sorry," he said pulling me out of my thoughts. He extended his arm with a warm smile to help me up. I slowly took his hand and he pulled me up with ease. "Hi, I'm Taehyung,"