Three

He shot me a warm smile. His broad shoulders complemented his dark hair. "You work for Prince Jungkook right?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok here's his breakfast tray, and Y/n, be careful," he warned me. Everyone was telling me to be careful, which is made me more nervous than I already was. Is this prince really bad as he seems. I arrived at his room door. I lightly knocked on his huge doors. I slowly creaked open the doors. The room was so grand. It had a huge living room with a giant flat screen tv. The room divided in to two with a wall and a doorway. Through the door revealed a bed fit for a king. It was huge and undone. I guess that's my next job. I set the tray down on the coffee table. I heard rustling and a door opening. I looked in the direction of the sound.

My eyes widened at the site. A tall balck haired man emerged from the door. With a lily white towel around his waist. His toned defined abs, dripping with water, from what I'm guessing was a shower. His gorgeous tamed skin complimented him nicely. His sharp jawline and plump lips. Wow. He averted his eyes to me, and I quickly looked away. I felt him approaching me slowly. "You're new right?" He whispered in my ear. "Yes I am." I replied keeping a straight face as I remembered what his character was like. He kept on walking closer towards me, but I held my ground. "You seem flustered, like what you see?" He whispered again, with his deep dark voice. I looked at him dead in the eye. His eyes eeem so familiar to me, I brushed off the thoughts ."Enjoy your meal your majesty, I'll be back to clean after you get dressed," I said with smug smile on my face as I turned around and walked out of the door, leaving him dumbfounded. I close the door behind me and clutch my chest to calm my breathing. My heart was palpitating in my chest. I knew he was gonna be trouble.