"I love this song turn it up," said Blake bobbing his head to the sound of the music as 'A thousand miles' by Vanessa Carlton started to play.

".....and I need you... And I miss you... And now I wonder, if I could fall.... Into the sky... Do you think time... Will pass me by... And you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you..." Surprise was etched in my face as I stared at him sing along to the lyrics. I had to admit, he was pretty great at singing but it was a little funny. That was totally not expected.

""What was that?" I laughed immediately the song ended.

"I know it's weird but that's my favourite song," he laughed too as he rounded a corner.

"What?" I laughed harder. He nodded as our laughter filled the car. This was a beautiful moment that I wouldn't forget. The car halted to a stop as we alighted.

"Why didn't you wait for me to open the door for you?" He asked after he walked to my side of the car to find me standing outside the door.

"I can open my own doors," I pecked his cheek to soften the blow of the harsh comment but he was not having it. He asked me to climb back in and opened the door for me. Crazy fucker.

"Turn around and close your eyes," he said which I did and I felt a silky cloth cover my eyes.

"What are you... Oh!" I exclaimed as I felt him throw me over his shoulder. "Is this really necessary?"

"In every bit it is," he chuckled while walking. Okay this usually looks fun in the movies but it's really uncomfortable. Moments later, he put me down slowly and I stumbled to get balance. He removed my blindfold and asked me to open the door. The room was brightly lit as flowers filled the room. The floor had an illusion of the ocean with different types of flowers mostly roses growing around the place. To say it was beautiful was an understatement.

"Wow Blake it's absolutely-" I turned to see him down on one knee as he opened the silver coloured box.

"Marry me. Share my life with me," he asked.

"Yes"

"Be mine."

"I will marry you," I smiled so hard my lips would have cracked. His eyes sparkled as he slid the magnificent diamond ring into my finger. He stood to passionately kiss me as fireworks exploded in the air.

"Did you do that?"

"No but that's the best coincidence ever," he chuckled as our foreheads touched. "Let's go eat now. I'm starving," he smiled as we headed out of the room not before taking several pictures of the place.

"Wait, is this part of the hotel?" I asked awed by the sight around me.

"Yeah, 'La Elle' you've heard of it?"

"Yes but I've never been here." He took my hand and lead me into the building. The hotel was exquisite as the tables were candlelit and there was a carpet leading into the room. The red velvet curtains caught my eye and so did the chandeliers in the room. The staff were elegant in their red and white attire bringing out an out of this world christmas theme. We were shown to our reserved table by the wide window that showcased a stunning reflection of us in the hotel.