Epilogue

My dreams were of nothing different, the same feeling over and over again, my eyes were open, I could see everything and feel everything.

I danced under the moon.

I twirled with the stars.

My happiness was a living being,and I fell in love with it.
I fell in love with me.

I'd fall through the clouds.

And wake up with a smile.

"Only you will wake up smiling."

I sat up languidly and stretched before glaring playfully at Moyin who was my roommate.

Immediately she heard that I was schooling in the same university in the United Kingdom as her, she immediately made plans for us to live together.

Nessa however decided to stay in Nigeria and go to the university of Lagos.

Dayo, Oluchi and Ini had all gone to different schools in both Canada and the United States.

Michelle however decided to come with me and so was my third roommate, although she wasn't around at the moment.

Juwon was in the United Kingdom as well, albeit different schools.

We all tried to keep in touch as much as we could, and scheduled reunions when we had the time.

I looked around the apartment we had rented together, and I smiled.

It was hard to believe that this was my life.

That this pretty apartment in London was a place that I lived in.
It was too good to be true.

The sound of Moyin on a phone call caught my attention.
I turned to look at her grinning at me.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "What?"

She shook her head and mumbled, "nothing, just talking to Chris."

Ah yes, 'Chris' okafor our teacher back in school.
I can still remember the stunned expressions on everyone's faces when Moyin after her graduation stalked up to Mr Okafor and planted one right on his lips.

I remembering bursting into laughter at his horrified face before it melted into an expression of love.

They had been together ever since.

Now I had to suffer through hours of phone calls between the love birds trying to maintain a long distance relationship.

"Me too I go love oh!" I shouted.

"Shut up! Don't let me even start with you." Moyin replied saucily.

"You're not my head girl anymore you can't do shit."

Moyin eyed me, "your own death will shock you."

I laughed at her.
Stepping out of the bed , I walked over to my study table to get some books.

I always thought that I would study law, always thought that was the career path set out for me.
But now, here I am about to major in Cinematography.