Q and A guys.

Author: Hello! Today we would be having our q and a section, with us today is our main characters Tomi and ....(  looks around) where's Kay?

Tomi: (shrugs) She said she's busy.

Author: What do you mean she's busy? I planed this thing for weeks okay, she's knows how important this is.

Tomi : oya calm down.

Author: How will I calm down! Do you know.... sorry guys we'll back there's just been a technicality

( A moment later)
Author: We're back and yes we have Tomi and Kay our main characters.

Kay: (crossing her arms) I do not want to be here.

Tomi: KayKay as rude as ever.

Kay: can you shut up?

Tomi: Would you like to shut me up? A kiss would be preferable.

Kay: Oh my goodness can you make it any more obvious that we're going out.

Author: I'm pretty sure I already knew that,  anyway! Let's just get straight into it!  First question is directed at Kayla,  _orchidloverr wants to know why you are so stubborn.

Tomi: That's also something I'm rather curious about.

Kay:  ha ha. Okay why am I so stubborn? I don't think I'm stubborn, I prefer the word careful, and if being careful is now something that is bad then maybe we should all be stubborn, I mean _orchidloverr if you were a little bit more stubborn you wouldn't have asked such a stupi..."

Author: Okaaaaaay , what Kayla is trying to say , is she appreciates your question and she's stubborn because she's scared of making a mistake. But aren't we all?

Tomi; (chuckles) yeah she totally said that.

Author: Next question is directed at .....oh ! Me! (under her breath) wow I'm so touched.

Kay: (chuckles) yeah cause some strangers asked some questions, you now want to cry?

Author: why are you being so mean!  And Tomi why aren't you saying anything!?

Tomi: (raises his hands) hey I'm not involved in this, and Kay's my girlfriend I have to support her.

Kay: I simply don't want to be here.

Author: yeah go on take her side, (murmuring to herself) I'm practically  the reason you guys are together anyway. (In a louder voice)  anyhoo @EdoNaijia4life said....awww she said it was a great chapter, thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback on the last chapter.

Kay: (in a mocking tone) I really appreciate your feedback on this chapter , (back in a normal tone) I can't believe I came from your mind.

(Tomi chuckles under his breath.)

Author: I'll just ignore that. Anyway what really inspired this story....

Kay: No one asked.

Author: I KNOW CAN YOU LET ME BE!

Kay: sheesh okay oh . Nawa oh

Author: (takes a minute to compose herself)  okay yeah, so the story is actually inspired by real life events, lol there was this guy I hated and then my best friend suddenly became best friends with him and well I hated him and I'm pretty sure he didn't like me, but I grew to like the idea of a character hating this guy that was very close to her best friend but eventually falling for him, basically the love hate thing  intrigued me, so I used that as a backdrop for my story.  Yeah but that's as far as it goes , in reality I still hate him , my best friend and him have a thing, and it's so freaking cute and sad, but that's a story for another day.

Kay:Thank God.

Author: Okay so we're going to continue with @EdoNaija4life 's comments, the next one is for Tomi, she says "Aww the L-word, You guys are so cute."

Tomi: what can I say? I love my girl.

(Silence ensues)

Tomi: this is where you say you love me too.

Kay: Oh..oh. Sorry I was just too busy trying not to vomit at the needless cheesiness.

Author: *sighs* well thank you @EdoNaija4life, I think they're adorable too. Oh and one more for you Kay, she asked, "were you a rape victim if you don't mind me asking."

Kay:.....

Kay: I mind.

Author: well we all have ishy things in our past we all don't like to talk about.

Kay: Next comment?

Author: Um this question is by user360danie , also for Kay, "I'm still wondering what exactly happened to her that made her this fucked up..

Kay: Excuse me?

Author: ....cause I'm thinking she was raped or something" Well okay um so that's another question, Kay?

Kay: well user360danie what made me this fucked up? Maybe.... you know what? I'm done with this.

Author: Kay?

Kay: Done!

(Kay leaves)

Tomi: Okaaaaay , I should probably go too.

Author: Tomi? Seriously?

Tomi: Sorry, bye.

(Tomi also leaves)

Author: well guys , that's it for today, unfortunately for me , my main characters are just annoying. I know everyone is wondering about the details of Kay's past, I'd love to tell but I hate spoilers, don't you?