Chapter 31

Big love to crankychris for this amazing cover. I absolutely loved it. Oh and if you haven't checked out her book "Rugged to the core" then I suggest you do so now....please.

....................................

I was trying to understand what exactly was going on.

How did I find myself in this useless position?

How can I get out of it?

"Kayla?"

I whipped my head to face Tomi, "Huh?"

He gave me a concerned look, "are you okay? You have that look on your face when you're confused and I keep telling you, it makes you look ugly."

I smiled at him, "oh it's nothing."

He raised his eyebrow, "why are you being so agreeable?"

I smiled at him again, a brighter smile, "what do you mean? I'm always agreeable."

Her laughter cut through our conversation, "Tomi leave the girl alone will you?"

I sent her a grateful smile, by her I meant, Tolu.

Tomi's older sister.

God how did I get here?

Okay Kayla let's take few steps back, In the art studio right?

Right.

Tomi had just kissed you right?

Right.

Then you made some more fun of his work right?

Right.

Tomi suddenly gets excited and invites you to his home to see some of his better works...Right?

Right.

And you as the stupid blasted imbecilic girl that you are couldn't say no to his eyes and immediately went home with him right?

Right.

Oh come on don't stop there, what about how you called your dad not to worry, that you had extra lessons and would come late so you were coming later with your friend, with the help of Dayo of course, who played the friend...Right you little liar?

Right.

Now of course you didn't want expect to get to his home and find his long lost sister at home with a big smile said that practically said 'surprise bitch' , but with these information that you have gathered, don't you think deserve this?

Not right.

"Kay?" Tomi's voice cut through my deep thoughts.

I blinked, "huh?"

"She's a little spacey isn't she?" Tolu said with a sharp grin, a little accent, probably British filtered through.

I tried to laugh, but from the look Tomi shot me it failed horribly.

I kept quiet.