Chapter 28

I stared at Nessa smiling face in shock , "what do you mean you're now dating Sam?"  I said to her.

She threw me an irritated look, "exactly what it means Kayla, please I just thought you should sha know."

I narrowed my eyes at her in confusion, "why are you now talking like that, you came just from nowhere and tell me you're dating Sam."

She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes, ignoring me she said something into Sam's ear and giggled.

I looked around the dining hall, at everybody staring at our table, at Nessa curled on Sam on his lap, giggling and laughing together, I looked at Moyin who was standing next to my seat staring horrified at them, Oluchi , Dayo, Michelle and Ini's equally shocked  faces from their seats around the table and finally I looked at Sam who just sauntered in and  put Nessa on his lap but not before he kissed her in front of the whole school.

I looked around and I was confused, prefects were given too much power in this God forsaken school.

I looked at my beautiful Nessa, perverted yet still so innocent, I looked at her and suddenly I was scared.

"Calm down Kay, it just happened this weekend, Nessa hasn't been keeping anything from you." Sam put in , playing with Nessa's watch.

Moyin touched his shoulder, "uncle you're on duty, please we need you to get back to it."

I couldn't even say anything.

He grinned, "Vannie I need to go."

Couldn't say a word.

She pouted, "you and this prefect wahala sha, Mr head boy, you never have my time."

Sam chuckled and kissed her neck , "cmon I'll make it up to you."

Words were nowhere to be found.

She nodded then stood up, so he could leave.
He threw a grin at her before walking away , she waved at him before focusing back on her food.

Dayo looked at me and raised her eyebrow, I shook my head, trying to say 'I was also lost'

Suddenly Michelle dropped her fork loudly on her plate, she gave Nessa a sad look,  grabbed her things then walked out.

I watched her disappearing figure, but then turned back to Nessa when she suddenly giggled.

"Apparently she liked Sam but he obviously wasn't interested,seeing him with me must have been tough." She giggled again.

I was growing weary of it.

Ini hissed, "I don't even have time for this, Oluchi let's go, you know Michelle will be crying now."

Standing up Oluchi looked confusedly at Nessa then left with Ini, who with the way she was eyeing Nessa I thought was better she just leave.

Soon enough it was just Dayo, Nessa and I seating with Moyin standing next to us, since that was basically her post.

I kept staring at Nessa while she ate until she turned to me, "can you stop staring?"

"Please tell me how I should stop staring when I don't understand what's going on." I said to her growing irritated, "you just come from nowhere saying that you're with Sam, please tell me how I should react."