Chapter 23

Heyooo, please don't forget to comment your questions. If you have time to to vote you also have time to comment a question, for example, you can comment, "For Tomi - please I want to know why you're so perfect."   "For author- what inspired this story?" "For Kayla- what really is your problem?" Something like that! Thank you! So much!
Back to the story!
************************************

"I cannot believe the both of you right now!"

I sighed, "Moyin calm down."

She flung her hand in my face, "I will not calm down! Look at you! The day of the inter house sport and you look like shit, did you even sleep."

We were presently standing outside stadium entrance, students in different colors of sport wears moved around us .  The official sport wear was a white shirt and the color of house short.

So we were all in a white tshirt and red shorts. The girls shorts were shorter and tighter than the guys .

I sighed, why am I explaining outfits , while getting scolded by Moyin.

But technically immediately I got home, I cried myself to sleep, so yes I slept.

I shook my head, "it doesn't matter."

She hissed, "if I ....? How can it not matter? You look like a zombie, you look like an extra terrestrial being, as a matter of fact you look like an extra terrestrial zombie."

Tomi who was standing right next to me snickered.

Moyin turned to me, "oh you're laughing? You that went AfuckingWol all night! We couldn't reach you Tomi! We were worried, Sam abi now."

Sam who was standing next to her nodded, "look guy, whatever happened it's all good."

Moyin glared at him, "what do you mean all good, I swear...."

Tomi laughed and grabbed her shoulders , leaning down he kissed her cheek.
He grinned, "Oya sorry."

She looked like she wanted to be mad but couldn't help but smile a little.
I'm not surprised.

Who could stay mad at that face?

She rolled her eyes, "oya don't worry, Sam was enough help."

Tomi grinned, "See, it's all good, " he clapped his hands, "guys it's the dfuckingday! Moyin get Kay with the other girls and start getting ready, I want you girls to slay, I'll tell Juwon to find the people with the horses, Sam and I will get the athletes ready. Let's get moving guys."

Moyin nodded, grabbed me and pulled away.
I looked back at Tomi, he was laughing with Sam, he seemed okay.

I rejected him again and he was okay.

In love with me my ass.

On entering the class I was immediately bombarded with different girls running around trying to get into clothes, trying to get out of clothes, make up artists and stylist, fixing their hair and make up.

I turned to Moyin, "Um Moyin, isn't all this a little bit excessive?"

Moyin shook her head, "no way , we have to be the stars of the show,  Hey! I need a make up artist right here right now," she turned to me, "let's make you glow baby girl."