Chapter 41

He watched her hips sway to the best of the song. Her shoulders moved and her hands seemed to sweep the air.

She danced on the ground like she was walking on the air, like her feet could not be one with the ground.

Her eyes seemed to sing with the song, her smile made it hard for him to breathe.

She danced and his heart was stolen.

She threw a look at him and grinned.

It was at that point that Juwon knew he was still very much in love with Kayla Williams.
They were presently in the art studio waiting on her boyfriend.
Juwon was literally tired of himself, Kay had finally forgiven him and here he was still catching feelings.

But how can he not?

How can he not love her smile, her cheeks, her eyes, her lips.

How can he not still be in love with her.

She laughed at him, he wasn't listening to what she said.

He didn't need to.

It was probably funny.
She was funny.
She was perfect.
So perfect with no flaws.

He knew nobody that could love her better than him, even Tomi.

All she needed to do was realize that he was the one for her.

****************

She twirled the pen around her fingers and watched him from the other side of the class.

He laughed at something someone said and she wondered if he knew someone was staring at him.

Would explain why he was acting so cute.

His broad shoulders seemed to envelop her vision, the lightness of his skin looked very edible, the glasses perched on his nose felt like the cherry on top and those lips....

Those lips were a sinners temptation.

He looked in her direction and immediately she fixed her eyes back on her note.

She felt like a fool, when was the last time she had a crush on someone.

She knew she was gorgeous, guys liked her, chased her and maybe she'd reciprocate the feelings, either way she was in control.

But this...this...follow follow behavior was not only weird but absolutely embarrassing.

"Hey."

She looked up to see him staring down at her with laughing eyes.

"This one that you're always coming to this class to read, what happened to your own."

She feigned annoyance and rolled her eyes, "it's not like this class is that great."

He sat down on the table in front of her and smirked, "you look pretty comfortable."

She couldn't help it,she smiled a little, "Oya we get it, my class has too many distractions. I don't know that many people here."

"But many people know you." He said.

She raised her eyebrow, "so?"

He tilted his head and studied her , "you're too pretty to be this daft."

She gasped and threw her pen at him.

He burst in laughter before standing up and walking out of the class.

"Big head." She called after him.

Leaning back she let out a breath, her face breaking into a smile so wide it could break her face.

"Well you like him."

She looked behind her to focus on the face of Pelumi carefully studying hers.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She retorted.

Pelumi held her chin and looked up as if in thought, "how did he put it again? Oh..oh...you're too pretty to be this daft."

She glared at the girl, "shut up I hate you."

Turning back to face her book while ignoring the girl that had erupted into giggles behind her.

A few hours of reading later, she started to feel sleepy and so decided to take a walk to the bathroom.

It was pure coincidence to pass the office where he was currently at.

She peeked inside to see him on his phone, his long fingers scrolling through the screen.

For the first time she was envious of fingers.

He looked up and caught her before she could quickly leave.

Leave?

No.

She was a beautiful girl who was powerful.

She didn't do shy.

She sauntered in and sat in front of the desk.

He raised his eyebrow at her, "Do you need something?"

Moyin smiled, "I just want to talk."

The assistant further maths teacher leaned against his desk and smirked, "I'm listening."

Moyin leaned back and crossed her legs, "I like you." She said ignoring the nervousness coursing through her veins.

He stood straight and cleared his throat, "Moyin I don't think this is appropriate, I'm your teacher..."

"Oh hush." Moyin interrupted.

Standing up she walked to stand in front of him.

"You're a corper, so it's not a big deal, plus the age difference is not that much."

Her fingers played with the buttons of his shirt and then she looked up into his eyes, only to see that they were dark and hooded.

Good he liked her too.

"Moyin." He groaned, "please stop."

Moyin smirked then feigned a pout, "so you don't like me?"

He immediately grabbed her arm to pull her closer, "I'd be mad not to...but."

Moyin placed her finger on his lips.

She took a step back then smiled, "that's all I needed Mr Okafor."

"Have a great day sir."

***************

Hey guys.
So I posted earlier on that I'm presently in my final year so I'm really busy with defense and the likes.

Also my final exams are coming up soon so I'm a be pretty swamped.

So updates are going to be scarce.

But I'll be posting a few short stories that I write about the characters that don't really affect the time line but just know it's after the first term holiday.

It might be a bit confusing at first but please be patient with me, I'll sort you guys out.

Thanks for reading.
Sorry it's short