ONE. house of hello

Start from the beginning

"You okay there, buddy?" River asked her friend.

"Never better," Jerome replied before heading in the opposite direction the girls were going. River watched with pure confusion as Jerome changed his route and headed for a brick barricade. He threw his suitcase over it and then himself.

Nina and River shared a confused look, with the latter saying, "I'll catch up with you." Nina nodded her head, amused at what happened, and continued walking down. River made her way over to the brick barricade Jerome jumped over. Unlike him, she gently set her suitcase down on the ground before safely landing on her feet. Jerome was sat down on his knees, peering over the wall, like some undercover spy. River stared at him in perplexity, remarking, "This is weird, Jerald. Even for you." The blonde boy suddenly pulled River by her wrist down to the ground with him, causing the girl to fall flat on her butt and let out a groan. "Jerome! These jeans are new."

"Shh!" Was Jerome's response as he rose again. River rolled her eyes and got up to her feet, brushing off the dirt on her denim jeans. "She's gone."

"Who's gone?"

Before Jerome could answer that, something else behind the two pranksters caused them to jump. "Hey, roomie! Hey, bestie!"

The prankster duo turned around to meet their third member, Alfie Lewis, still in their frightened state. River furrowed her eyebrows because what was odd about him was the fact that he was wearing a pair of unappealing red shades.

"Alfie! Don't do that," the blonde troublemaker rebuked.

"What are you wearing?" River questioned.

It was then that Jerome noticed his odd look, retorting, "If you're lost, the '80s are that way."

"It's for Amber," Alfie told them. "New term, new girlfriend," he took his shades off with a smile, "new Alfie!"

"Okay," River began, stepping forward to her friend. "Can I just make one suggestion?"

The jokester nodded his head. "Sure. What is it?"

The female prankster took the shades from his hands and threw them on the ground, causing Alfie to frown. She gave a satisfied grin. "There. Now you look like you."

"Great. And here I thought I was going to have to burn those," Jerome added.

Alfie grabbed his shades and dusted them off. River shook her head at him and grabbed her suitcase. "Come on, dinguses. Trudy's treats are calling." Thus, Anubis House's prank-loving trio made their way to their house, with the blonde and brunette pranksters telling their fellow jokester that his shades definitely won't impress Amber. River pushed open the entrance door as Jerome and Alfie followed in. She left her suitcase with the rest of the pile in the hall. While the boys copied her actions, she went on to say, "I swear, if you don't break them, Alfie, I will."

"There are our favorite comedians!"

River, Alfie, and Jerome turned to see Mick Campbell approaching them from the hall. With smiles, the trio in question walked up to him, with the female of the group hugging the jock first. "Great to see you too, Mick."

Alfie and Jerome gave him bro-hugs. When they recoiled, Mick added, "Oh, just a heads up, there may be some PDA in the living room from Nina and Fabian."