⋆𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒⋆

Y/N and Jacob had been helping Laurie and Andy clean the house all morning. Laurie insisted that they did something useful with their time. Which was stupid, maybe Laurie should do something useful too- rather than just complaining about the house being a mess. Apparently they were never going to sell the house if it was a mess, nobody wanted a messy house.

Y/N was wearing a shoulder-less top and as she was walking downstairs, she passed Laurie. She gasped a little and stared at Y/N- who looked back at her confused. "Did Jacob do that?" She asked nervously.

Y/N squinted at her and shook her head a little, "Did Jacob do what?" Little did Y/N know, Laurie had seen the bruises on the back of her shoulders.. but of course.. Y/N didn't even know they were there. Y/N shrugged it off and headed downstairs. Laurie had been acting weird recently so she didn't really listen to anything she said.

Y/N had been wiping down the kitchen counter with Jacob while Andy was cleaning up the dishes that had been sitting by the sink for a few hours- when Andy decided it was a good time to give them the talk. They hadn't heard the whole thing of course, they'd both made false excuses to leave about two minutes in. But they'd still heard enough to make them never want to experience that again.

Andy coughed and put a plate away, sweating a little. "So.. I think it's time we had a conversion- as adults- because I don't want you kids getting yourselves into trouble." He told them both as they squinted at him, not quite sure where the conversation was leading.

Y/N and Jake gave eachother a look before they looked back at Andy, clearly just as awkward as they would be in moments to come. "After.. what I saw back in Mexico-"

And then Y/N and Jacob realised what Andy was about to start telling them and they groaned, putting down the cloths they were using to clean the counter. "Dad, come on, we learn about this shit in school."

"Language," Andy told Jacob, "And I think you might take it more seriously if you heard it from me." Andy told them both, leaning against the counter and trying to remain looking like a strong father figure- although he was now visibly sweating.

"Andy, I'm pretty sure we're not planning on-" Y/N started, her face heating up. Did Andy think her and Jacob were going to do that stuff? It had crossed her mind a few times but she knew that she probably wouldn't-

"You may not be planning on it, but I remember how quickly things can escalate at your age-"

Jacob face palmed, partly so he could hide the blush on his cheeks, "Jesus, Dad, please don't tell us about your 'wild youth' again. I don't want to think about you and mom-"

Andy was trying to stay calm and collected, despite the fact he was obviously regretting trying to start this conversation. "I'm not talking about me and mom, but me and your mom weren't always safe. How do you think we ended up with you?"

Jacob covered his face and groaned, "I'm going upstairs now, I've got to polish my shoes." He mumbled before stumbling up the stairs. Y/N looked longingly after Jacob, mentally cursing him for leaving her alone with Andy. Now she'd had to listen to this talk by herself and with nobody to hide behind. Thanks Jacob.

༄༄༄༄༄

Y/N walked up the stairs after her chat with Andy, bright red and wishing she could go back in time and never have had that conversation. She stumbled into Jacob room, who was laying on his bed, under the covers with his laptop turned on. He looked up at her and quickly turned his laptop off and sitting up.

"How did it go?" He said with a playful grin, taking out his earphones. Y/N sighed and sat down next to him, shaking her head.

"Can't believe you left me to deal with that by myself." She told him and sighed dramatically.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled a little and got out from under the covers, putting his laptop down and sitting beside her. "But hey, you're a strong girl- you got through it. And now you have some extra tips on how to not get pregnant."

Y/N laughed softly as Jacob nudged her playfully before he put an arm around her and rubbed her arm a little. His arm brushed against her shoulder and she winced for a moment before feeling the pain fade again. "See, you're still alive." He laughed a little.

Y/N looked at him and shook her head, trying not to smile, "I may look it, but I'm dead inside." She told him as he crossed his legs and smiled at her. She dramatically flopped down over him, so she was laying on his crossed legs- looking up at him. "Definitely dead."

"Oh that's not good." Jacob joked and wrapped his arms around her gently, looking down at her. "I'll never leave you to deal with one of those conversations again." He laughed and gently moved a hand to her waist, squeezing it a little.

Y/N sighed softly and shut her eyes for a moment, feeling herself calm down a bit. But then she couldn't fight a snigger that was forcing its way out of her. Jacob looked down at her and raised an eyebrow but couldn't help smiling at the sound of her laugh. "What's wrong?"

She giggled and covered her face a little, "Your dad recommend the best places to buy condoms." She burst out laughing and Jacob did too, his nose scrunched up as he laughed.

"Really?" He laughed and looked down at her, loving the sound of her laugh.

She nodded and giggled, "Apparently ones from public bathrooms aren't always reliable." She told him and he shook his head a little. "I guess we know how you were conceived now."

Jacob scoffed and shook his head, smiling as he reached down and tickled her stomach a little, she let out a squeal. "We're not talking about my parents having sex, okay?" He told her as he continued to tickle her, ignoring her laughs and squeals.

"Jake! I- no! S-stop!" She laughed out as she rolled over, trying to move away from him.

Jacob laughed and smiled at the way her face was scrunched up and he eventually stopped tickling her, watching her catch her breath. "That was cruel." She joked and sat up a little, legs still drooped over his lap.

"No, it's cruel to look that good and not let me kiss y-"

"Jake! Come on, I'm taking you to get a haircut!" Laurie called from downstairs and Jacob sighed a little, still smiling at Y/N.

"I'll see you later, okay? Maybe we could finish that movie we didn't finish watching last night?" He smiled at her as he gently moved her legs from his lap and stood up.

Y/N nodded and stood up with him, smiling happily and looking at him. Sometimes he could be so cute.. He looked at her and moved some hair out of her face before leaning in and placing a kiss on her cheek.

She looked up at him and scoffed a little as he pulled away, walking over to the door. "We literally made out a couple of days ago- and now all I get is a peck on the cheek?" She asked playfully as he opened the bedroom door.

"Maybe we can finish it properly later." He smiled softly at her, "When I have longer so I can take my time." He chuckled softly before holding his gaze on her eyes for a moment. And then he left the bedroom, going to get a haircut.

+++++++++++++++++
Poor Andy, just trying to tell them he doesn't want grandkids yet smh <3

Let me know what you thought of this chapter and if you have any requests, as always, let me know :)

Don't forget to vote! <3